In light of my title 'luck'

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 3rd, 2009, 1:06 am

Happy Birthday.
I miss you.

Once you told me that just cause you're gone, you're not really gone, cause I'm holding so much thoughts of you inside, which keeps you alive still today as it did then. Thanks for being you. I'm a better person from knowing you.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 3rd, 2009, 8:00 pm

Thanks for the movie link. LOL, I mean it. A belly laugh. Laughed so hard when she tripped him. It felt so good to laugh. Laughed so hard I started coughing. I needed a good cough too.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 3rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

I'm glad you'd laughed with me. The whole movie cracked me up. Really laughed over the train window, also the part where he thought she couldn't be...because they'd looked exactly alike and if she were to trick him, then she'd of gone blond. I liked that she gambled, and tricked her father with the ace, too.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 3rd, 2009, 10:15 pm

You're a Sag, Happy Birthday to you, Jack.
I hope you'll see stars for it and have magic.
~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 3rd, 2009, 11:21 pm

listening to Crow Jane .. by Skip James... Thanks Dame!!!! Love it!

I wasn't familiar with him. Surprised because I listen to this era of blues quite often...

Adding him to my last.fm station.

Gotta catch up on the other videos posted...

Jack, when's your birthday? Did I miss it? crap!

wish this software listed birthdays like other sites do!

Happy Birthday!

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 8th, 2009, 12:44 am

Hey D just wanted to say I liked that phrase you used in your post up on General Discussion - "hazardous commotion". What a combo.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 8th, 2009, 1:06 am

Thanks Doreen and sorries I'm late replying. I think I was waiting to see if Jack would bite, lol. I should have known better.

Dear mingo, I might of been delusional at the moment, but tyvm too.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 8th, 2009, 2:02 am

Anyway, I'm raising mine to be individualist. People are people and each an individual, each with their own set of actions, consequences, healing abilities or hazardous commotion and each to be weighed by what 'fruit' they produce or 'poison'... If my children grow to see all people as people whom are individual, to share their fruits or toss out their poisons, than I feel I've raised them well.
Thanks mingo I missed that.

I will bite for hazardous commotion.

It is a green weenie
my post to on general about human evolution
nothing but hazardous commotion
yet I keep posting to it
ugh.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 8th, 2009, 10:24 am

I don't know about a lot of what you boys talk about when it turns to war, or evolution and stuffs. I get lost very easy there.

But, I do think I sort of understood the biology talk and the chemicals in the food and water. Let me know if my thoughts are mixed, I'm going in blind, but I agree about something strange in the food. I think it even goes so far as to change a person's chemical make-up or messes with their bodies. Example autism might be linked to diet, and food allergens and the crazy stuff they stuff us with in our food.

I just recently found out it was food allergies that wrecked my body, and made my skin extra sensitive (I didn't want touched cause it hurt my skin), but I wasn't always allergic to these foods. I was healthy as a child, it's what they've now done to the food over the past 10 years or so. It may even be linked to our head trips, too. I'm still discovering. I'm interested.

More on this later.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 8th, 2009, 11:16 am

Macho Consciousness 101 f*ckit or killit

Ten four on the boys talking about war.

That is what I loved about the story of the market place women in Liberia. Enough Enough. When women rise up and say enough.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 8th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Me too. I like that she'd have gone in the buff if need be and sometimes, it's needed.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 8th, 2010, 6:36 am

Today is a lucky day.
I bought a pack of twizzlers,
so I might go to much illusion for distraction and make it a fantastic event, even if I'm the only only at the party with her.

In my head, I'll be wearing a vintage beauty
and she'll guide me to a row boat with a couple bottles of wine.
I'll sit with my back towards her and my bracelets dangle
for a painted portrait of a lady interested in acting with great disinterest, to get drunk will be the reaction.
"Lady Luck, I see you there."
"Oh you do?"
"Yes, and I'll hold back your hair."
"It happened again yesterday, Lady Luck."
"I know, I was there."

Lucky, lucky I've a boat.
You're all invited.

Catch me if you can
gonna make it a windy day out on the water.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 23rd, 2010, 5:41 pm

Waiting for the sun to go down
No wind just 98 percent sunshine and 98 percent humidity
A good day to be on the water

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LX28mUIotMs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LX28mUIotMs&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 28th, 2010, 12:18 am

Really nice.
Thank you for being my friend.
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 30th, 2010, 5:51 pm

"Friends come and go
enemies accumulate"

Probably Just my vanity that makes me think that no man has ever been a bigger fool with women than me.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”