I am tripping more than you are. Battling razzberries

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

I am tripping more than you are. Battling razzberries

Post by SadLuckDame » October 6th, 2009, 11:32 pm

What? We compete on whose more paranoid and you already want more fight?
I've got your raspberries and you can't have them.
The winner takes all.

I'm tripping more than you.
I saw a crawl fish make merry on a snail's tail, before the day even broke! They'd sailed on seven seas and woke by a piddle diddle pond,
spoilt by sea salt and vinegar wrapped in silken rose. I heard it was a mistresses fine linen petticoat ribbon, but both were knotted about the waist, there was not much room to concur. Though I was up the lip in breaded mushroom stalks, I've no room to show you more.

She released the raspberries into her palms, he'd never meant to watch how it was done, his eyes went poppy so much so, that she poured him the rest of her brandy. "A snail tail to top it off, it's salted from off Calmonazalo, the Eastern shore.

Rocka Boa dragged the longest inhalator, I'd ever before saw of a fancy fag. I'll have more. More of that.
The breaded throats stirred up her sights and she started walking politely through the rainbowed storm on eight feet. I suppose she was wearing her best shoes, the ones she gave up to nine inches for her brother's marley lights. One, two, five, six, eight sewn to strap.

Up and down came the crawl fish, and up and down went the raspberries. Both slept long and hard.

A trip to the seas, you can't beat me. :P
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 7th, 2009, 10:59 pm

It was not much, but a drip off the luminous spoon lip. A drip, a drip in the drop to a suited seed. Plow boy, plow and blow the top off, for it means quite a lot when it's but a drop. Wink sun, give a thought, wink a hot one to it's top, let her absorb your rooar, tickle the lovely dittle head, topple what wrought might tip it's journey ahead.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 8th, 2009, 12:30 am

SadLuckDame wrote:It was not much, but a drip off the luminous spoon lip. A drip, a drip in the drop to a suited seed. Plow boy, plow and blow the top off, for it means quite a lot when it's but a drop. Wink sun, give a thought, wink a hot one to it's top, let her absorb your rooar, tickle the lovely dittle head, topple what wrought might tip it's journey ahead.
fabulous!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 8th, 2009, 6:06 am

Yeah was one of those guys that everything came down to a pissing contest. If I took three hits he took four. Then he would tell me he was tripping more than I was.

speaking of trips

http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9170

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 8th, 2009, 6:45 am

But, I'm not one of those guys Jack, I just like to play is all. Call it greediness.

It's that power of suggestion, too.

She's got me in her jaws. I am dangling there, like a rag doll. You say something and I reply with what it woke up. Just a game to pass time.

Don't be mad with me Jack.
It's all good and I likes it.

Doreen, that was my lil dedication to moonface.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 8th, 2009, 7:04 am

I don't think I am mad at you
Did it sound that way?
Sorry

But I have been plenty mad the last few days maybe it has filtiered over.
I realize how powerlesss I am in the jaws of ATT. My phone been off for a week. I have spent ten hours or more on the phone talking to machines and then repeating everthing back to a human operator.

I need my phone to work. Bitter taste of fear in my mouth

Know anger here
And I was not angry with whimsical deb either
I am just stupid about women.
She got me good
Put me through some anguish
But you know I believe jitterbug is right
"you always get what you got coming"

No I felt no anger towards you
but you got me thinking about it
so much violence against women for them just being women
I had a discussion here or tried to have a discussion with a man who said that domestic violence always starts with her. That is one thing my brother in law has not done to my sister, but she has taken a beating emotionlly. And so has he
once again
I am trying to remember if SooZen ever got back to me about karma. I would be interested in what she had to say.

We are at least a generation apart dame. My grandmother would be your great grand mother.

Speaking of rag dolls

My aunt betty

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 8th, 2009, 7:11 am

"Girls just want to have fun"

Like that song a whole lot

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2009, 8:04 am

All it does is rain here.

Trucker, there's no reason to say sorry. You do great and I've laughed so much lately, I'd forgotten how much it's been raining.
I wonder if I'll be a nobody. I'm a nobody now, but I do like the nobody I am. This might change me to a nobody I don't care about.
Urgh, sometimes I just want to be wrapped up tight in someone's arms, but there's nobody.
I don't know what happened.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 9th, 2009, 4:21 pm

I am sitting here hoping you get your hug.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Thanks Trucker, it may still be a year from now
but I'm getting better and better at hugging myself. I've learned to supply what's lacking. I do a good job at exactly the right time.

I've big issues about people invading my space or especially touching me. I haven't thought about it until recently, since now being out among the living. I don't know why they like to reach over and squeeze my shoulder, or lightly rub my arm. I pull away instinctively.
Unless I'm inviting, I get creeped out, I feel guilty after-wards because usually it's just them being kind and friendly.

It's weird, I want hugged so bad at times, but I'm so not into receiving until I've invited. I truly limit myself, lol.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2009, 5:17 pm

Ahh! Finally ignition.

Here's something I'm totally amused by, it's mysterious to me, though I've some how created it, not knowing how/why.

My ex ex, from my teenager mama-hood used to call me velcro girl. I wanted to be on him constantly, I felt so completely drawn in, really warm, always. He could barely go piss, because my interest was continuous almost.

The past ex got a taste of the opposite. I could literally jump across two rooms from just a touch from him. It was a visible jump reaction. This bothered the ex quite a lot, but I'd no control over it unless I pre-planned his touch coming. I was constant cold. I'd have to take hot baths before hand to stage the set so my skin would be more expectant.

The ex ex joined us sometimes on excursions. He could look at me most curious, in his 'what's up? that's unexpected.' looks. His eyes would take it all in, back and forth he'd absorb in the situation, then ponder on it, ending with a quizzical response to me. 'What was up? What's this all about?'

Also, if we had a gathering of friends and if my soul-mates attended, I'd be attached to them for the night. Having to sit next to them, giving out hugs, and dancing. Very warm, comfortable until the moment the ex or an uninvited guest joined in, thinking they were joining a 'warm' party. By their joining it was like an ice-water dumped.

It's very funny to me now, though I've no idea to why it was such distinct opposites.
~Lewis Carroll

silent woman

Post by silent woman » October 9th, 2009, 5:44 pm

My sister's life and marriage different from yours so different. She was twenty eight born late in her mothers life. She was 28 her mother was in her seventies. Her mother was very ill, dying and wanted to see her daughter bring her a grandchild. So much pressure.

I heard from a girlfriend of my sister's that it was the bears inky dinky little ass that attracted her to him. His trousers dropping down around his hips like mine always are.

The bear wanted to do the honorable thing, so he married her when she became pregnant early on in their relaitonship. Such an interesting story. So many twists and turns. The brain tumor for example. The marriage and divorce and remarriage after the tumor.

No her situation nothing like yours.

Once in a while we will throw an arm over each others shoulders. We are not a touchy feelly family.

Well I hope you get your hug when you want a hug.

I felt sorrry for you.
I sure had no thoughts of hugging you.

I been thinking about the scene between Tony Curits and Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot... as I write about my love life. I like the line about "intentions" from the link on this user name's tagline below.
"the intention and the intention behind the intention"
If you can't give me love and peace, Then give me bitter fame. — Akhmatova.

Free Rice

avatar courtesy of Baron de Hirsch

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2009, 8:23 pm

"Such an interesting story. So many twists and turns. The brain tumor for example. The marriage and divorce and remarriage after the tumor."

I'm listening. I don't know how much of it I've pieced together correctly during my observation, but I'm getting some of it collected up.

"Well I hope you get your hug when you want a hug.

I felt sorrry for you.
I sure had no thoughts of hugging you. "

Ha! You may know me too well by now brat :P

""the intention and the intention behind the intention"

Aww yes, there's always something lurking in the shadows.[/quote]
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 10th, 2009, 12:41 am

Always something lurking with me.'
I think I sounded pretty defensive above.
Like listening to my thoughts with captions under them like a foreign movie in another language.

But then I don't medatate.
I just stare into the two fold multiplicity of my field of visual sensation
And think I am sitting in front of a mirror

This computer screen like a magic eight ball where the words drift up out of the depths of my delusions.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 11th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I'm ok with the things that lurk.
You talk about reflections, and mirrors, the reflections of ourselves in our eyes. I remember being afraid of Bloody Mary, or eating in bathrooms cause the devil follows you in and once especially was my Grandma's bathroom mirror, it was three large sections, the two end sections opened out, and I could box myself inside it. There I could see a non stop me, me, then me, then me, again and again.
I see a lot of things in my eyes, at times it creeps me out.
Never give a girl with a wild imagination such toys as mirrors.
I don't keep barely any in the house.

I think you're more a window to me.
I'd elaborate, but you'd get defensive.
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”