Looking for a sturdy mattress

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

stilltrucking

Re: Looking for a sturdy mattress

Post by stilltrucking » May 13th, 2012, 12:01 pm

yeah I put your inadequacy down to penis envy :P

who is complaining about just one little old pea

that demon got no gender maybe, but some people say it was male,

hard for a brother to let go of that demon
when his manhood depends on his ability to cow a woman.

are women more easily cowed than men

here we go off into the great unknown
cause a woman's mind is all dark to me
I been grateful to just be among them
I saw a bit from A Knights Tale last night
when he says he hates angelina jolie. :P

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 13th, 2012, 12:16 pm

What does it mean to cow a woman.
To win her in a game of war, prolly, but I don't knows. I knows a lot of men don't want a woman, don't even like the women.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 13th, 2012, 12:22 pm

cow as to intimidate, cow as to bully is how I meant it.

or at least what meaning of the word I was thinking of but at the same time it was deeper than that. I was thinking about an incident between a woman and her husband that I witnessed, and then he started woofing at me the same way he did her and I woofed back and scared him.

Happy mother's day amiga, I made breakfast for my baby sister this morning in honor of our sainted rose of alamo

hope you have a splendid day.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 13th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Thank you, Jack.
I am having a good day just by being lazy and stuffs.
My daughter made me breakfast, bacon and pineapple slices. It was really quite perfect. I read some Bible verses on another forum and they were great, too. Now I'm gonna go take a really long shower, hoping the water stays hot.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 14th, 2012, 11:57 pm

~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 1:01 am

~Lewis Carroll

Diana Moon Glampers

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » July 15th, 2012, 11:49 am

Jerry would love this band

Free Rice

"a sixty-eight-year-old virgin who, by almost anybody's standards, was too dumb to live. Her name was Diana Moon Glampers."

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 11:53 am

Did you hear it yet about Cassidy?
O.K. I think I would have always liked Cassidy, too.
Thanks, Jack. I will watch it now.
~Lewis Carroll

Diana Moon Glampers

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » July 15th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I have listened to the bit about cassidy, into it about sixteen minutes mark, got distracted about thoughts of Jerry and Jack, torches get passed, life goes on
it is the same story, Tried to think about influences in my life, Jerry more than Jack, I was already a bitter old man by the time I read kerouac, Jerry came into my life with the trips, I was in my thirties before I read kerouac, I admire his natural style his innocent weary voice when he was still a young man. I envied him his daughter, I think of him as a hippy saint, st jack, he was a pure passionate voice I aspire too.

those are my trippiest songs
I think this is the second or third time I have pasted that one today
I am prone to 'Irrational Exuberance' when I hear a song that I really hear
been listening to these for forty years now, hundred's of times, but I never tripped that much not in over thirty years. I am still waiting to mellow out from the last one
that was supposed to be a joke :lol:

Free Rice

"a sixty-eight-year-old virgin who, by almost anybody's standards, was too dumb to live. Her name was Diana Moon Glampers."

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 12:29 pm

I knew Jerry first before Jack and Cassidy, too.
When I first read on the road I thought of Cassidy as like my old time hippy guy bud, I mean every time he hit the road to go tour the grateful dead, he took along as many interesting people and he'd bring home new ones that he met out and out in California, Tenn., Texas, Nevada. He'd say, "Bee, this is..umm, what's your name again mister man? I found him out and out when on the road, he plays the violin and so I brought him back to play a song for us."

When I read Jack talking about Neal, I thought he meant my friend, my dear friend out on the road.
~Lewis Carroll

Diana Moon Glampers

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » July 15th, 2012, 12:29 pm

Neal was real he scared some people, he liked hanging out with musicians, he would bookmark conversations, not see him in months and he would show up and immediately pick up the last conversation as if there had been no interuption. everyone was looking for other people like themselves had to do with everyone behaving right,

he keeps sniffling, he cant say what it is something like limitless possibilities in the meantime he had in his own life had such cosmic pyschadelic experience more real than anything he had in his life. everybody saw what they needed to see for that moment, for him it kept him going this long,

he had to rethink the realness of the subjective experience he knew a lot of people who shared it

kind of like William Bouroughs after he shot his wife

her father's hell did slowy go by like dogshit on her shoe

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 12:36 pm

I noticed the sniffing, too.
I know and I know that stuff, all my friends like the rain coming in and the rain going out and nobody knows if it rains or doesn't, cause we're somewhere other than standing right here.

Yep, in that time back then all my friends came home still on the road and a few still on the road, not sure though I might see them, if they're ever coming home. But, I question reality anyway, I think reality is and can be whatever we want in that moment and with what mood we have on. If reality is reality as what everyone sees, I know that one, and reality can be when I'm fantasizing, when creating scenes in head, when visiting on a timeline back and forth. I mean, reality is what is happening and that's it, what's happening. :P
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 15th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Thanks for the interview,
it was inspirational
"When I forget what I am doing
I play for my life"

Every one was trying to live like beatnicks, Cassaday was real, that was his appeal, living like beatniks till the us army started rolling tanks down Haight St

Use the word beatnick on litchicksdotcom and you will be reprimanded by the national guard,
pardon my I meant to say the beats not beatnik, how bourgewaizee of me.

if had not lost my sense of humor I would have gone insane

poor old saint jack
he never got a kiss
did not know what he mist
the misty myths
mysterious mystical myths
he myst into the mystical
I got the metaphysical mysterical blues
everyone and his brother was happy in the fifties, most of all the beatnik chicas.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 15th, 2012, 1:09 pm

I just watched the kiss cartoon
funny?
yeah it was funny
not funny funny maybe
funny weird
I like funny weird a lot, yes is true

is my lot bigger than your lot?
we gotta lotta thata going round these days
or maybe not
maybe I am just begining to notice
My favorite store to shop till I drop is called BigLots.

silent woman

Post by silent woman » July 16th, 2012, 2:43 pm

this was a mind fuck for me today

as highly valued as the other be
be him/her a catfish or a rose
that tender driving relentless instinct all of us have and some of are consumed by passion to breed.

watching the male mocking bird sit on a fence post with a scorpion in its beak I hear the chicks calls from the nest above me somewhere.

texas state bird
My sturdy mattress getting lots of wear and tear
I been doing nothing but typing and sleeping for weeks
I got bukowski bug all of a sudden :o
Last edited by silent woman on November 1st, 2012, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't give me love and peace, Then give me bitter fame. — Akhmatova.

Free Rice

avatar courtesy of Baron de Hirsch

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”