Looking for a sturdy mattress

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Re: Looking for a sturdy mattress

Post by SadLuckDame » July 20th, 2012, 9:55 pm

I like when the guy says it's built in a way that if a person gets the urge to look at something...yes, the urges.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 4th, 2012, 5:47 pm

Urges, that is an energetic sounding word
The urge to merge
I hardly get the urge
but still it is still in every other thought it seems
no telling what will bring it to mind, sometimes it could be something as a sexual as an avocado, or a cucumber.

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » September 17th, 2012, 12:24 pm

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations—one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it—you will regret both.
SK

St Francis of Assisi show me my way.

Last edited by still.trucking on September 17th, 2012, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » September 17th, 2012, 1:31 pm

ticket to paradise.PNG
St Francis had a kind word for Freud too
double minded
tera-flopping minded as I am
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 18th, 2012, 7:23 am

Thank you, Jack.
Well taken care of, I never worry about that. I just worry about not knowing if I've got a ticket or not. I know it seems silly, but it kind of seems that I had to sift through all the fake and not genuine in the first place to seek and find what's really bread, what's really wine. It isn't easy, since it's rarely talked about in most places.

But, I'm here. That's good at least.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » September 18th, 2012, 10:41 am

When she was a kid our mother told her to sew a patch on a pair of my jeans. She did not want to do it but she did. All the time she was sewing the patch she was listening to a Black Sabbath song and cursing me and the jeans. Later she tore the patch off my jeans because she was afraid she had put a curse on me. That is kind of how i feel about the fade to black song. nothing to do with you it is about my niece. I should have put it on my artblog. My superstition that I can help her by writing about her. But I am happy you are here thank you for being here, and I thank your parents and G d too.

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 23rd, 2012, 8:53 pm

It's funny, cause I thought it was about me and how I would so worry about keeping the patch on in case it did hold the curse, my superstitions. But, this one's about your niece and yet it could still be about me, if my perspective sits it in a chair called me. :P

That's my fuzzy, like a giant teddy bear or soft blanket.
The funny thing about love is the funny thing, which is why we like it so.
Makes me giddy to think about superstitions and rescuing those I'd cursed.

I told him one day that he could go jump off a cliff and that I wouldn't care at all.
Oh man, I think I sent myself straight into a panic attack worrying that I'd done sent him off a cliff and I'd never get to be around all that he was any longer.
Even when I scooped him back up fast, I had to turn him over and over, just to be sure he was intact.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 23rd, 2012, 8:56 pm

I really never, never want to hurt him.
I just don't realize it until it's the realization of what if that did happen and I scare myself like that.
~Lewis Carroll

tarbaby
Location: Oz, or someplace like Kansas, but mostly stilltrucking's vanity

Post by tarbaby » September 23rd, 2012, 9:08 pm

"Jesus broke the wild horse in my heart", I liked that song a lot Flying Burrito Brothers?

Not so much guilt with me anymore, one of the blessings of longevity maybe. But I can dam sure relate to the feeling, it is horrible, how many sleepless nights I have had because of guilt.
“Where is that man who has forgotten words that I may have a word with him?”

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 23rd, 2012, 9:27 pm

Guilt used to do me in.
~Lewis Carroll

tarbaby
Location: Oz, or someplace like Kansas, but mostly stilltrucking's vanity

Post by tarbaby » September 23rd, 2012, 9:36 pm

I guess if I wanted to be neurotic I could logout tarbaby and login as MrGuilty.

Liked that song a lot, I think i thought of using the sock puppett on a thread where I was chewing the cud with judih.

Jimmy Cricket, that motherfucker. Super Ego, to be fruitian, conscience. pity our frail little male ego. Saw a good quote on some high tech scientific documentary that I like a lot, "We don't believe because we can see it, we see what we believe."
only Dualities, trinities and other abstractions of my satisfaction,
Many latin american women are converting to Islam I have heard. Strange factoid.

I like the Randy Newman version but this is nice too. :P
“Where is that man who has forgotten words that I may have a word with him?”

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 24th, 2012, 6:33 am

To my sweet gypsy style man
whom done up and done good
at swooning me all pittle pattle
again.

Sure as shit,
if I throw you overboard
then I'll rescue you up,
the wrestle in my arms
and in-between my thighs
for nights like this.

I'll bring you back,
just as fast as I'd thrown you off.
My sweet gypsy man,
you done swoon me good
this time and that.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 24th, 2012, 10:10 pm

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 26th, 2012, 10:20 pm

~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 26th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Because then I knew
I found someone,
that was what tricked me.
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”