I'm hungry, let's eat!

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Re: I'm hungry, let's eat!

Post by SadLuckDame » March 30th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Situational, as in I can't figure out if he's ready for it, but then sometimes he seems very ready for my my being there. You know I drive myself crazy studying the what abouts going on and I'm trying to knows. I like it best when he's really ready.

Ready for a bike ride.
Ready for a sunshine,
the sun was peeking out for five minutes tonight.
Wanting to know stars in sky.

I'm shocked I have a warm heart.

He is really surprising me, he knows about things I never knew he would know, like when he said I needed to stop using my mind thinking up spiders and start thinking of good stuff.
I can't believe he knows, it's so neat to me. I might be boring to him, cause I'm so inside my head.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 31st, 2014, 11:47 am

first thoughts this morning

I am hoping he has a fearless heart like that Steve Earle Song, and he can get you through the scary parts.

Sunshine and dry road
I am wishing for you always
like a truckers prayer

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » March 31st, 2014, 7:52 pm

Today was our first sunlight and something warm.
I can't believe I made it through the winter, I started to worry it was going to stay forever.
I'm glad there's a sun.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 5th, 2014, 8:14 am

I'm okay amiga. Just not much to say these days. Except when I think of Dino, I want to say, damn damn damn. Like getting punched in the belly all the words are knocked out of me.

Thank you for being a cyber pal.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 5th, 2014, 9:51 am

It's like a lot of good things were still ready to be said, but now it's quiet, I will really miss all of his words :(

Hello to you, Jack. I'm glad you're still here, quiet or not, it feels good to see you.
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”