I'm hungry, let's eat!

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

stilltrucking

Re: I'm hungry, let's eat!

Post by stilltrucking » November 13th, 2010, 7:32 pm

The gluten, yes I knew you could not eat it, I just liked looking at her handwriting. Interesting book about her home, the only house she ever owned. The book is called"Cursum Perficio" For some reason I have been thinking about her and Arthur Miller. I watched Some Like it Hot the other day. We all loved Marilyn.

The guy who wrote Cursum Perficio says he is donating some of the proceeds to the orphanage she lived in as a child.

I been eating everything lately, so far today I haven eaten two trees, a Volkswagen and five pounds of aluminum siding.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » November 13th, 2010, 11:05 pm

lol! You cheered me on with this thought train,
gotta love Marilyn. I'm nuts for a sweetie from the wrong side of the tracks getting a home. We're all a little bit mad and a little classy, if I can be so bold. She was stunning, still stunning.

You're right about the gluten, but at the time I was turned off by the liver and heart. I never could get that on the fork.

Thanks for being near me,
my good friend to keep words with.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 28th, 2010, 4:55 pm

I'd made a whole casserole of baked sweet potato in brown sugar, agave nectar and cinnamon, ginger, too for Christmas dinner. I've been eating it each day since, all the days worth of left-overs, I'm not sorry for it, it has been a treat to look forward on.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 7th, 2011, 7:23 am

I am on an angel food cake diet. I have lost twenty pounds so far. feeling better.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 7th, 2011, 8:23 am

I know our walks help keep us in shape,
maybees by spring you'll get me used to hiking
and we can pack a lunch.

I know I'm hungry a lot lately.
Good morning to you.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 9th, 2011, 10:48 am

I would like to get a copy of this book going to see if my library has it.

Cooking with Jesus: From the Primal Brew to the Last Brunch — Dorion Sagan (Carl's son)

What would jesus...cook? Jul 16, 2004
It has often been asked, "What would Jesus Do?" So many folks in fact have a hankering to ask this unanswerable question, that some of the smarter ones have pioneered an industry manufacturing everything from bumper stickers to key chains inscribed with these simple letters "WWJD." If you are seeking a book that answers this wholly mundane question, keep looking. However, if you ask, "What would Jesus cook" you have come to the right place. Unlike any cookbook you are likely to stumble across, Cooking With Jesus is a comedic and often satirical journey into the minds and stomachs of such luminaries as Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan and of course, Jesus. Semi-autobiographical, serious yet lighthearted, Cooking With Jesus is brimming with recipes as necessary to life as "Silver Dollar pancakes," as artistic as Eggs made with Icelandic caviar, and of course "Chicken Sausage Secret." Your palette will never be the same. But don't think of this volume as a mere cookbook. Containing amazing facts such as why "Oatmeal" is one of natures perfect foods; why blue foods are good for you; why Jack Daniel's may well be the best thing to come out of America; and why hamburgers eaten in smoke filled eateries simply taste better, this is a book no modern, or medieval, kitchen can do without. I have tried several of the recipes contained here and I can say that even my mother's self-proclaimed "fussy eater" has thoroughly enjoyed them. Why not pick up your very own copy of Cooking With Jesus and join it's many readers at the Dionysian rites?

http://www.booksurge.com/Cooking-with-J ... 981606.htm
From the inside cover:

"Delectable as the body of an Italian woman. This is the book I have been waiting for since my untimely death." Napolean Bonaparte

"Colonel Sanders, eat your heart out." Chef Boyardee

"Better than Julia Child and you don't have to listen to the screechy voice." Joyce Chen

"High in fiber." Ralph Nader

"A revelation. An evil revelation, but a revelation." Billy Graham

"A work of pure sub-genius." Bob

"Burger King is a Dairy Queen, but Cooking with Jesus is culinary dynamite. I wish I read this book before I got into the franchise business. I would have got married." Wendy

"I'm Jewish, too." Kathy Lee Gifford

"Absolutely a comic marvel, the funniest book ever written, even if I don't agree with the pot shots taken at McDonald's." Bill Clinton

"I loved the Pepper Spray Catfish recipe. It gave me an idea." Marilyn Manson

"Aunt Jemimah loved it." Uncle Ben

"Funny as sh*t." God

"Finally my son writes an okay book." Carl

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 9th, 2011, 11:28 am

LOL! It's a perfect idea.
What would we cook with Jesus.
I'd ask him to make me salmon broiled with a squeezed lemon.
I think he'd like that with me. And we'd drink wine.
He's much nicer than people try to portray him,
Jesus drinks wine and cooks salmon.

Aww, you've brought in the sunshine this a.m.
I'm very happy.
~Lewis Carroll

short timer

Post by short timer » January 15th, 2011, 9:52 am

oooooh
sour onions
shrimp
celery
cajun seasoning

cold wet cats
rainy cold day
I am very happy
morning tea ceremony
got my cosmic joy scout mojo working

I broke the 240 mark
down to 235
adding exercise to the routine
what I missed most about this place was my exercise bike

hope you had a good breakfast too

Free Rice

http://www.landscaper.net/short.htm

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 15th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Tea for breakfast for me too. I'm about to get the coffee going, want the smell of it, I really like the scent in coffee. I don't have any plans on what to eat yet. Hasn't occurred to me, thanks for the reminder, I want to eat.
You're looking sharp in your exercise routine.
If it means go for it, then go for it.
Feels fine to me.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 15th, 2011, 2:30 pm

cup of coffee at four am
eggs three not fried
stick of celery eating
the bear says put some cream cheese on it.
I keep chewing sprinkle more Cajun dust on it.

I think about food all the time, but i atone for my gluttony by never thinking about sex..

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 15th, 2011, 2:50 pm

My libido is too much to be with right now.
I think of it this way, this is the longest I've been so single
and really eleven months was the most I'd ever been.

What's interesting is the sex drive, I had be in a relation and absent in drive. I guess cause that was unsuiting, then I'd mustered up all sorts of energies to drive it away in the first place, made it barely alive, but when, as now, if there's nothing to destroy, cause the purpose of destructing it is to throw off the opponent from keeping a taste of it's charm.

Being singular is being alone with all this torment and nothing to make it seek getting destroyed. The food was only way out. I need to eat, you're right. I just don't know what I'm gonna cook up.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 15th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Anyway, don't let this exhaust you reading more, I'm gonna go eat up right now. All will be settled. :P
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 15th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Guess I'm on topic today, might perhaps embarrass myself in admittance.
When in a disagreeable relation or 'institution' (ha ha), I get so boxed up. It's easy to look at it in box, to say ho hum there's no whore here, there's gonna be ABC and none of the XYZ, I'll not get my hands on mr. T. I yawn and fall asleep to XYZ instead of pleasing the ABC.

Being outside of dis-satisfaction is so much opportunity, there's everything in-between, like HIJ and LMNOP. I could go to great expeditions in the middle of some brute rain-storm. No boxes here, no hefty misconceptions, there's plenty to eat.
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » January 15th, 2011, 3:27 pm

boy oh boy it is a Freudian term is not Libido?
G strings and guns
it sure gets twisted sometimes

I should use more emoticons, lets move on to some other mortal sins, how about Anger?
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » January 15th, 2011, 4:02 pm

This might be about anger, it does have mixed emoticons. :P
Are you angry with me?
I thought you had me on ignore, I thought I'd pissed you off or sumpin'.
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”