I'm hungry, let's eat!

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Re: I'm hungry, let's eat!

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 2:18 pm

I am as old as Bob Dylan.
Now that I'm as old as Bob...

Just ate waffles with raw honey.

I admit that I want chef ramsay types instead.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 17th, 2012, 3:36 pm

I am so hungry now I could eat a bear. I found the song on youtube that I posted the redneck pueblo from. Cotton Eyed Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmMwP5bELE

woman in the bikini gimme fleshy thoughts of silent woman.
one of these days if I am ever secure enough in my masculinity I may be able to write a litlle trashy pyschadelic short story called drugs, sex and rock and roll, my three scarlet letters. adultery, acid and abortion.

hmm maybe I could cash in on it, there might be a market for that.

oh well like I said I am hungry
2:30PM CST and I have had at least three hundred calories today. Trying to eat better so I can write better. Thinking about a turkey curry with lemon grass.

thanks for being a cyber pal

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 17th, 2012, 4:06 pm

As long as I'm not letting go than I have you here, except all the times you're letting me go. I'm hungry in massive ways and then I decide I don't eat at all and I lay down in the grass, become grass and then Mingo lets his dog walk by and lick me right up off the ground.

I mean, what do I know about any of this. I don't, so I just figure I should just do like I do, which is as good as anything else.
I like steak, actually meat is what it's all about sometimes.
I found this one.

When the window to my side is sitting here and talking with me. I look over to my right, there is the window. I put a box fan in it and have it draw the air out.
I look over and there it is, it's always right here next to me if I sit in this chair and stare over my shoulder or turn my chair to the right. There, there it is.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

MrGuilty

Post by MrGuilty » July 17th, 2012, 4:25 pm

The coming and going planet of Father Guido Sarducci
that must be where I am. :?
too much infp maybe

I ate a package of whole wheat peanut crackers 210 calories that took the edge off, I buy a couple of hundred dollars a week in groceries here cause you know it takes a family to raise childrens. I hate to start hording my food but I might, I got to be able to eat right.

Thinking about Nin.
Attachments
nin.PNG
I used to be smart

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 17th, 2012, 4:45 pm

I was very sad to read that he did not notice to put a place about her grave, but then again, I sort of found it all kind of not romantic, but the emotions being very deep and make us all little fools, well it had a lot of that in it's making, which I liked.

My Grandmother said she couldn't wait until she finally would die, because then she could rest at peace away from my Grandfather and have the 'bed' to herself after all those tiring years.

But, my grandfather just got the toothpick sticking out between his teeth and said, "Oh no you won't. I have it in writing and no matter which of us goes first, we're both going into the same grave." He only had the one plot and he put in writing that she would go in on top.

Well, she died first and our family discussed after he died, whether we should take her back out and move her to a grave of her own or not, but not everyone in the family was o.k. with it, so we couldn't. I still worry how she's getting along.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 17th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Crazy Mike burried in Baltimore
Alamo Rose of Agudas Achiem 1700 miles away in San Antone

when she was on her deathbed we had time enough to talk about her funeral asked if she wanted to burried next to him.
She was not interested in being there, I think she wanted to be here closer to her daughter.

When She was on her deathbed I tried to reassure her about her daughter, I said I would look out for her.

She gave me a curious look
She ain't heavy she is my sister
hell yes variant stacking in a nut shell

Type Four Variant Stackings

Self-pres/Social

This subtype can also resemble type Six in terms of having a great deal of anxiety. This anxiety often revolves around self-pres concerns such as those surrounding health issues and mortality. Their strong self-pres instinct also lends a degree of independence to this subtype. As the sexual instinct is least pronounced, this subtype of Four is prone to romanticize intimacy without actually pursuing real relationships. When healthy, these Fours can be very productive; when less healthy they might suffer from boughts of melancholy or self pity. The strong self-pres instinct however often helps these individuals to recognize how their state of mind is impacting their health and well being. This enables them to become action oriented.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 17th, 2012, 5:24 pm

It's funny to me, but I don't have one licks of type four in me and I find them difficult to understand. I mean, I get it but I don't haves it and so though I get it, I'll never get to 'go' there and so it leaves it a bit of fog.

I have all sorts of sudden feelings, similar to what a four might feel like when they get started, but I only ever get started and then I'm busy removing the coat, dressing up the curls and blushing my knees, because I get more sensation and warm hum humming when I'm busy making it, instead of keeping it.
When I can take it all off and throw him a shrug,
I just purr and want more.

I think it's something to do with wanting a power in control, control gives me the power rush-- that's the forty-foot tall Alice standing in the middle of the ant hill, being ant hill seems to make her look even taller than if she were in Vegas, baby.

It might have been due to the drugs.

Anyway, when I'm a small thing I'm very, very small that I think I'm almost gone out of here and I can't do it, it gives me issues. I have been there before long ago and then I found out that I don't have to stay anywhere that I'm not wanted or that I don't want to be, no matter even if I seem as if I'm staying.
I need to eat every cake and bite, until I am like the Anaconda, I guess.

My son is type four and he gets melancholy and dramatic and can hold the pose for long stretches. It doesn't seem to effect him the way that I'd be affected if I were looking at myself as suches in mirrors. His becomes beautiful, mine would not, mine would become weak, I s'pose.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 17th, 2012, 5:37 pm

I stay because I am selfish, I think we have a couple of good threads going here and there. That's what this is for me. Literay. I am grateful my sister has a husband but I did not know I was going to have to look out for him too, and their son and grand daughter.

Going to sit right down and write myself a letter

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 19th, 2012, 2:40 am

I am going on a Poetry diet

Eating Poetry— Mark Strand

Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.
There is no happiness like mine.
I have been eating poetry.

The librarian does not believe what she sees.
Her eyes are sad
and she walks with her hands in her dress.

The poems are gone.
The light is dim.
The dogs are on the basement stairs and coming up.

Their eyeballs roll,
their blond legs burn like brush.
The poor librarian begins to stamp her feet and weep.

She does not understand.
When I get on my knees and lick her hand,
she screams.

I am a new man.
I snarl at her and bark.
I romp with joy in the bookish dark.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 22nd, 2012, 12:34 pm

7/22 is Pi day
Celebrate Pi day or be square
Have a slice of Pi
Pi R Square
Attachments
pie r square.jpg
pie r square.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 22nd, 2012, 3:18 pm

A math example...
when you're miles and miles away from me,
you are here. I should eat pie with you.
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 22nd, 2012, 5:47 pm

The Movie Pi gave me the chilly willies
one hell of a movie going to check it out again

likke a lice nice of pie and a tall glass of jimson weed tea ohyea

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 22nd, 2012, 5:50 pm

Pi

by Doreen Peri » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:11 pm

Has anybody else seen "Pi"?

I just saw it last night.

Black & white.... excellent cinematography.... strange story.

If you saw it, what did you think of it?
http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4039

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » August 23rd, 2012, 11:33 am

Been eating lots of meat, working out on the excercise bike again feel my belly flopping which feels good to be doing something about it.

Speaking about obesity
interesting bit in here starting at 3:30 about eating
I did not see anyone in the crowd who looked like the Obama's

Free Rice

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 23rd, 2012, 1:24 pm

I watched that whole video
so many large people
I wondered if they were healthy

I remember that preacher from the 2004 democratic convention he did the invocation.

is this a poem?

My Life on the Scale
My daily prayer
Not so much a prayer as a question
Have I lost or gained weight
I try to remember if I am on a diet
Or am I expecting a miracle

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”