Paint Me Black

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Re: Paint Me Black

Post by SadLuckDame » March 18th, 2012, 10:59 pm

All across the U.S. we put people to sleep every day, and every night. We got the doses out the yahoo. We chemical up all the food and waters to make the population lethargic and the children eat pills to make them zombies. Isn't already something so heavily used, dished out and recognizable in our country, been much studied and still we're not bothering using it instead of bombs.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 18th, 2012, 11:08 pm

I am just talking
I don't know much about him except that it has been going on for years and years and nobody has stopped it. Maybe because they are black children, maybe that is why. Something tells me his days are numbered. Didn't I read something about Obama saying he was going to send in the drones?

I know how it is to get fixated on something. I did it with Holocaust denial and 911 conspiracy theories. Something you got to go through I guess. I finally got that baggage unpacked and stowed away.
For some reason Kony reminds me of Rwanda and the holocaust there. There was a lack of political will by the people who could have done something to stop it. I read somewhere that the RLA is down to about 300 "soldiers". I hope he will be taken out soon. One way or the other. Send in a drone with a net to snatch him up.

I wish I could offer something more useful than these rambling thoughts

Boy oh boy I am thinking about maggot brain again and cat stevens for some reason.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » March 18th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Thanks, Jack.
I know it's been years now and nothing yet, plus all the other problems, maybe some of them are even worse. I don't try to pay attention to the sad things, only once in awhile lately. That cat stevens is wonderful, yes.
Sleep well, u.
I hope you dream of me. fa-la-la
And I, you.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 15th, 2012, 2:22 pm

http://www.causes.com/causes/62120-stop ... ns/1650396
Poland is saving the bee's knees and genes.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 15th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Yeah Monsanto they get away with murder everywhere else, glad somebody stood up to them.
Of all the places in the world I would have least expected it to happen in Poland

spooky
free association
Poland
Paint it black
The AntiChrist
>
when crazy mike was angry with me he would say it is the Polish blood in me, meaning some bit of me I inherited from Alamo Rose.

a rose is a rose is a Jew by any other name, Polish Jews at the bottom of the pecking order of eastern European Jewry so he thought. But even so Polish people make me nervous, I mean the ones from the old country not our dear polish americans. I mean what the heck they are americans after all. Nietzsche say that Polish Jews smell bad. I learned a new word today from him, still reading the Anti Christ, the word is dysangelist
why do evangelists spread such bad news these days?
Attachments
lambchop.jpg
lambchop.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 2893 times

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » June 29th, 2012, 11:10 am

Folks, check out the "Youtube Videos" forum...I am refreshing "Paint it Black" by
the Stones just for you folks, Sad Luck Dame & Still Trucking... 8)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 4th, 2012, 7:29 pm

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 9th, 2012, 11:20 pm

I started the listen to this, Jack, but haven't finished it yet.
Just wanted to let ya know I know and noticed and I'm appreciative.
~Lewis Carroll

constantine

Post by constantine » July 11th, 2012, 12:27 pm

lamb chop!

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 12th, 2012, 10:39 am

Delicious!
Attachments
lambchops.jpg
lambchops.jpg (43.44 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » July 12th, 2012, 11:35 am

crack me up to hell & gone
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 12th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Thanks, Jack.
Found it interesting to listen to. Prolly I put way more added info in between the lines than existed, but I created this imagining from his voice that it sort of pained him to be even friends with Jack, yet it delighted him, too. It was the two, what a boat and that's good stuff to me.
Hungry, all the time.

Here's one for you I dug up on youtube.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 15th, 2012, 3:05 pm

A warning on viewing this video I am posting, because it has very difficult images about sharks and shark fin soup. When I clicked to watch it, I had no idea what I was about to see.

~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 16th, 2012, 1:02 pm

I clicked on some horror flick TV show trailer thinking it had something to with Jerry Garcia. I watched your link or most of it I think, it was interesting. Is the guy English or maybe Austrailian he has one of those accents that are so appealing to americans. I was most interested in the interview with the oriental family eating their shark fin soup at what was I think a birthday party for the grandmother. They had no guilt about the dinner when he asked them what they thought about the war on sharks, I like how well mannered he was, he ended the interview by wishing the grandmother a happy birthday, no guile he did not seem to judge them in any way.

I am trying to be very nonjudgemental these days dame. I am scared not scared shitless yet but still plenty scared. Thinking about mingo's ice in the shadows. We all have our icy dicy Theodicy (written in 1709, seven years before his death) liebnitz et al

well so much for the black
now the red

All the impurities rise to the top when a metal is heated to its melting point.

I can feel my feet in the funace my brain like molten steel

Silent Woman thought about her today when I heard this song, for some reason I also thought about mudshark and his young son.
I heard a Homer Simpson quote I liked a lot.

Went something like this:
"Children are god's way of punishing adults for having sex."

http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... 3&start=45
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 19th, 2012, 4:45 am

Black Jack painting it black
It depresses me to think about those men
So I think about how in the Bible the Hebrew Children killed off the goddess

so I wrote this for you here, I found a little hidy hole off the beaten path where
no body goes except me, hmm sounds like a long black veil she wore for me

Free Rice

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”