"Reflections from "Bizarro World"

Essays & explorations by Steve Plonk

Moderator: Steve Plonk

Steve Plonk

Re: "Reflections from "Bizarro World"

Post by Steve Plonk » June 18th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Thanks,mtmynd. Appreciated your well thought comments. I hope the offenders are brought to justice as soon as possible.
It really was a comfort to see the difference between Biden and DJT during the recent various European summits... :D

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » July 26th, 2021, 1:22 pm

It is wonderful that Joe Biden has now been in office six months. What a relief of political fresh air. Hopefully the infrastructure bill will be on his desk shortly and Biden will be able to sign it. In addition, the capitol hill cops bill needs compromise. Why don't the Democrats and republicans split the difference in the proposals and get that bill to the President's desk? Seems that this thing is a national security issue.

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » October 15th, 2021, 11:56 am

I am relieved that Biden signed the stopgap for the debt ceiling rise. Hopefully he'll be able to sign the infrastructure bill soon.

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » June 10th, 2023, 4:47 pm

I see that Trump got indicted for allegedly hanging onto top secret info and for obstruction of justice. Hope he is convicted on several counts.
Anytime Trump opens his fat mouth, it appears that he is lying.

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » October 15th, 2023, 5:21 pm

MY latest hope is that Judih and Gad Haggai will be found alive in Israel. Latest news has them as missing.

Return to “Life in the Horse Lane”