Moderator: Steve Plonk

Steve Plonk

The Watch List (Reprise)

Post by Steve Plonk » November 1st, 2013, 1:53 pm

Post a reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

The Watch List

Postby Steve Plonk » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Do you want to get on the watch list? I am already on one. I am on a Christmas watch list...
I am hoping to get maybe a "TImex", a "Seiko", or a "Bulova" for under a hundred bucks--
preferably for fifty or under. 8)

No duh...Anyone else hankering to get on a spouse, relatives, or friend's watch list for Christmas or a birthday? If you want to get on a list, hey, yuh gotta
advertise your dreams. 8) Express yourself... :) Ziggyboogiedoo! :D

Hey, a wristwatch list is a good list to be on. Sometimes, folks will suprise you & get you
a pocket watch even when you didn't get on the list. Anyone know any pocket watch lists
they'd like to be on? 8) Gotcha, didn't I? :lol:

Re: The Watch List

Postby Steve Plonk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 am

As for that other "watch list"...
My cousin, Reliable Thibodaux, says he "don't care if some suit sees my campfire from outer space...." Hey, I'm with him on that. So, they've had that ability, per se, ever since the Landsat program in the early seventies...Even earlier in the Sixties with the Telstar program... Heck, back then, they could see what kind of car you were driving. Hey, I'll bet they'll know what kind of matches you use, & which restaurant
is advertised on the cover. These things happen. Hey, you heard it from me first. :lol:

"You don't count your money, while you're sitting at the table. There'll be time enough
for counting, when the dealing's done..."
Lyrics from "The Gambler", as sung by Kenny Rodgers...

Last edited by Steve Plonk on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Watch List

Postby Steve Plonk » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

To me, government surveillance is a dreary subject--even more dreary than economics.
Plenty of people who talk about it constantly are paranoid, & have an ax to grind about it,or a chip on their shoulder. :roll: So,here's my "ziggyboogiedoo" to those folks.
If one keeps a clean nose, one doesn't have to be worried about being watched.
One great way to get on "the watch list" is to keep talking about it...It is what it is...
"Don't worry about it", as New Yorkers say, who're among the most scrutinized of all of us... :lol:

Return to “Life in the Horse Lane”