Punks write about punks,

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
stilltrucking

Punks write about punks,

Post by stilltrucking » January 18th, 2005, 7:43 pm

I was hitting her across her forehead with a two by four, when the owner came up and said, “You will never hurt her like that, go for her toe nails." I cannot remember her name. I thought I should write this down before I forget the rest of it too.
She stood between Tina the baby and Joyce the bug eyed killer. Every time I made some stupid mistake and she would get aggravated with me and punch me out or butt me I had to punish her, that was the owner’s rules, they could never hurt a human without being punished, even if I had it coming. What kind of idiot gets into a tug of war with an elephant? Tina had a special blend of grains and vitamins and molasses, Joyce wanted some and grabbed the bucket, instead of letting it go I tried to pull it away from her. She let go of the bucket, curled her trunk under her chin and lashed out at me like one of those party favors that uncurls when you blow into it. She hit me twice on the chin before I hit the ground.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » January 20th, 2005, 11:01 am

ya sholud put this one
down with the animullahs
send them pachying
thick derms\

crerative i should cut and paste it here so ya can't erase it,
not the rubayat
where it all gets spoke an
ya can't erase a twit
of
it.
I was hitting her across her forehead with a two by four, when the owner came up and said, “You will never hurt her like that, go for her toe nails." I cannot remember her name. I thought I should write this down before I forget the rest of it too.
She stood between Tina the baby and Joyce the bug eyed killer. Every time I made some stupid mistake and she would get aggravated with me and punch me out or butt me I had to punish her, that was the owner’s rules, they could never hurt a human without being punished, even if I had it coming. What kind of idiot gets into a tug of war with an elephant? Tina had a special blend of grains and vitamins and molasses, Joyce wanted some and grabbed the bucket, instead of letting it go I tried to pull it away from her. She let go of the bucket, curled her trunk under her chin and lashed out at me like one of those party favors that uncurls when you blow into it. She hit me twice on the chin before I hit the ground. stilltrucking
I saw Mrs Cheney on IMUS in the morning briefly this inaugural day....praising the soldiers at Walter Reed.

Hallelujah.

You should be able to read your poem at a White House social, man.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Stories & Essays”