She is lollygagging=step -sisters

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

She is lollygagging=step -sisters

Post by creativesoul » November 10th, 2013, 2:04 pm

She says she is going to the coast-to play with her huge smelly dog - Valerie is going to join her- it is Sunday morning- if it were me- just sayin" I would been on it- like trying to squeeze the most out of Sunday at the coast- shit- I tried telling the truth-,- all the scary monsters come out when I do not get time alone- it has been ten days- the Indian in me wants to torch that chair with the Gila monsters mother in it- she is an awkward bird- I ignore her- her daughter told me she liked to drink and look out the window-
The windows are open ----I saged the house- she forgot her phone- I know I have ADHD - but can we do some preparedness? Even kayaking she wants to load the crap in the morning- why not the night before-? I know my mind moves faster than I can type- I have one friend that cannot get out of the house until 3- get a fucking move on- let's get the show on the road- can we? At sunrise the work opens up- it's like winning the lottery seeing that warm ball of fire and gas blaze the mining mist-- if want to live - ya gotta move fast- boredom could set in- and fuck shit up- I know I am dying - I am barely able to do the things I did as a youngster- but if you walk you can dance
Last edited by creativesoul on June 4th, 2014, 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Re: She is never leaving

Post by creativesoul » November 12th, 2013, 10:58 am

she is awake- the tv is on- and it is still dark outside- she says'hi' who the fuck wants to talk to me at this hour?- are you stupid- i have been married to four different people- that is four different' hurry up and move' i feel her cording me in the heart- she is lonely- and i cannot fix it women like me have a totally different idea about the mornings- and what they are for- they are for wriitng and painting and coffee and sunrise and beauty- i will never understand people that get up this early- willingly- i suppose i could make coffee-
there is no surf
there is no ocean
only a giant freezing river and a dog with a broken leg- let me sleep! what is so great about waking up now? let s see... i will find a reason to like it- but i have tried a million times to talk to her about this- she doesnt get it- i need a yurt because it is really beginning to tax me- it is a year later and i am still getting woken up by her- she cant go somewhere wide awake- a run? a walk? she could use the excercise- i see her in that horrible chair - that stupid blue chair and she can do like 5 hours at a stretch in that chair......
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 12th, 2013, 11:17 am

crack me up ... 8)
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 13th, 2013, 2:14 am

ya know- i think she is getting it- she wasnt waiting like an old woman for me when i came home- god i think it must be strange to be a man- having people 'wait for you' that would give me all out anxiety-FEAR- crossed my mind tonight- like a big highway that fell into space before me- and i am driving into eternity- the fog leaves certain gateways open and flowing- some of us - do NOT LIKE TO BE COLD AT ALL- see-i was born for humbolt county weather - near the ocean- but mountain like-- crack me up all right - fear starts trying to make me think there is NOTHING at all-
i brave up and say- ' SOMETHING IS WORTH WAITING FOR'
WHAT IS WITH THE PEOPLE NOT EATING BUT JUICING- IS THAT= like 'i had a blueberry for lunch?'
much before this period of time- i was living alone in a beautiful house- i was living alone- but these days as an aolder woman i see the sense in living with other people- once, i thought i really liked people- i wanted to tell them all- that i cared- that they were of value- not to be fooled by==the overtures of a coersion i cannot forfil-communication- like beating a dead horse dead- is quite the journey-
Last edited by creativesoul on May 26th, 2014, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

dadio

Post by dadio » November 13th, 2013, 7:29 am

Oh yes, tough writing in your own unique style, love it. 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 14th, 2013, 10:08 am

it is 541- i arm the coffee maker for exactly wha happened this morning- she is awake at like gads i dunno- talking to me about the animal shit in the living room- in my sleep i say 'sorry to hear that' in so many ways-why are you awake?
i turn on the coffee maker after i try to sleep for another hour- she is not happy- i wonder if she really thinks someday i will like this? being awake at this time?
i feel robbed- i feel like this is when i get my best sleep- dream- and she has all the lights on and is staring at the tv- just like she was last night-- but please= can i sleep?i swear the first chance i get to eat 30 milagrams of valium and sleep -im on it=unless you happen to have the norman rockwell insane doctor that talks incessantly about meditiation - yeah sure- ill just meditate instead of sleeping- like you ==sleepfucking walker
Last edited by creativesoul on November 14th, 2013, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 14th, 2013, 12:17 pm

8)
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 16th, 2013, 4:09 pm

another case of 'hurry up and wait' it is so slow the time around her- i wonder- really? why is it so tense? because she used to be a cop? i feel like i am being investigated when she asks me a question- i have told her all this- but there are times when it is just too fucking intense- seriously= i am who i am and i am not who i am not- it is so tight in here- like i cannot move- so quiet- when i put music on i get a headache because she does not like it- it is odd- i could never be in a relationship like lovers with this woman- i would keep screts and hide from her- i would have a 'other life' because i would die of suffocation - she is a bead in every box- i am so not like that- there are areas where it is a good thing- like working toegther around ceremony- but other than that we are like oil and water- or more like balasamic vinegar and oil- maybe a lil salad would fix it- i made corn meal soup with zuccinin and garlic and onions and serves rice noodles on the sly- -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 16th, 2013, 4:56 pm

She came in " my room" with a paint stir stick telling me my heater is too close to the lil heater- she likes the house drafty and cold- I am like a snake shedding my skin under a light bulb- every once in awhile kids come by and say" can I hold it?"

creativesoul

Re: She is lollygagging

Post by creativesoul » April 24th, 2014, 12:05 pm

i have been blessed- she got a job- and she does not wake me up in the morning- but really- i am facinated- i have never met anyone like this person- always kind- i am so happy that this is my room mate- it is funny- the cats-

creativesoul

Re: She is lollygagging

Post by creativesoul » May 9th, 2014, 12:09 pm

i have lived with a roomie now for two years- it has been an adventure- really-
i have other girlfriends that are encouraging me to get a house- because we will be all mellow and she rolls in all questions and too many words- throwing energy-
if i hear that 'i get up at 3 in the morning' one more time- i am going to freak out-
i have made more from paintings than she has made working at the justice dept- do not tell me women are not jelous and envious and competetive- i only have one female friend- that knows i share everything- and a few others that expect me to pay for shit- clean everything- cook- just like husbands-
it isnt about male or female- it is about lazy and self centered-
i mean really- i could leave it dirty and you could clean it- but by the time you do it- i will be grossed out by the aninmal hair and the smelly dogs- i have to wash them with euclyptis once a week-i wash the couch cushions- she walks in the house with her waffle iron boots with grass all stuck in them on my clean floors where i like being barefoot-i am getting to where i want my own home again

Return to “Stories & Essays”