Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 12th, 2013, 1:10 pm

i was standing outside the old house- talking to the spirits- 'i dont want to go in there- i cannot bear to see--' the voice of a child was coming out and up from my throat-so sore from having tried in so many ways to tell him- that she was holding him hostage- that she never liked him- and that each time she fought the evil wench- she came back wondering what happened-
tired- muscles aching-
the truth be told- she woke up knowing that he was unaware of these things-
-there were things she loved- but this evil- she did not know how to fix it- at all-and it was not getting easier=why was he so 'unable' to see on other levels-
dreams- family- wedding- kids- ceremonies- flowers- sunlight- the seas- wild and filled with life- foam from the waves- salt on my tongue- far from here- far from the front door of 3203
that boy couldnt lissen to women- even when the gun was loaded right in your face-
i didnt want to believe that people could be this 'ugly' either- but it is a fact- and now- that i have stepped in it- i gotta deal with her-
i was told she was going to die of a heart attack and that i would have that house back- 'only when this matter is resolved will the witch be fouled' so like baseball- it is one strike -strike two- strike three- oh it s a home run' yeah baby- bases are loaded-have to keep going- batta up-

each time these people throw the papers in the air- i shout 'hooray!'- the knives that got wedged into my soul- i had to pull them out one by one and heal the wounds- like a dog= i almost chewed off my foot
i know that the spirits are going to make me go back in there- but for me- it is dark in there- and my heart lay in shards- i want to leave her there- in the house- and take the money and run- but i know what is going to happen and i have to live long and prosper- and go back in that ugly house-- i said -'i would love to tear that place down and build a new one' and i got told a story that the house isnt the problem- it is the land- with that 911 tower in the mountain and the crazy shit that i understand about vents and volcanos= in some places in the neiighborhood shit combusts= catches on fire-the sadness drips off me like sweat in that house- i could not be happy there-the thing is- no one can be happy until the ding dong witch is dead---
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Re: 3203

Post by creativesoul » November 25th, 2013, 12:53 pm

this has to be the end i have been waiting for- it is kind of like being at a bus stop waiting for the bus- or stranded on an island- waiting for the ship to come in-- the timelessness mixed with time- like oil and water- endless tasks and hoops - having finally jumped thru most of them- i am dancing with heron feathers and moving body parts because i can- the sun is blessing me- i look at the east and i am thankful- i look to the south and am thankful- i look to the west- and i am thankful-i look to the north and i am thankful- i do not have to anything but clear this energy- i was stupid to fall into the trap- and the silver tongued liars club disguised in spiritual robes that do not belong to her-
Attachments
Photo on 2012-11-30 at 16.51.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”