DREAMS - 2

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

DREAMS - 2

Post by creativesoul » November 30th, 2013, 3:29 pm

i look up and i see that face that was once a little baby- he is so sweet then and now- but he is a man now- his woman is beautiful - the family so sweet- so kind- and i feel all the pain of having had to let go- so easy to deny that you missed out on this- to pretend it all means nothing really- that material girl is singing- but there is a piece of me that wanted a lexus for christmas and a man that wants to give me full body contact on a regular basis[ he is well groomed, shaves every day, and my best friend- ] but he does not exist- it is like the miracle on 36th street- i am sure that ole st nicolas is going to bring the ken doll to me- like that is even real-
we talked about dating- and how surreal that is- and how great is the canvas- empty- i bought myself one for my birthday= how many relationships i have been in where i wish i could have trained them to support an artist- gads- could saved alot of time-
just let me paint-
'bring the food' he used to say to Severin- back then- i was too stupid to bring art supplies to Nigeria- did i know someday i would want this- i was all mental behind it isnt cool to have servants- -
i was so ass backwards- 1980 s- all in black- so skinny i looked like death- my make up even looked deadly- then suddenly i was in italy and it was a new world- i had babies- and family- i never had that really-- a fish out of water- but i learned to swim-
too much water-
Last edited by creativesoul on December 23rd, 2013, 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Re: DREAMS - 2

Post by dadio » December 4th, 2013, 7:45 am

You gather all this in your own unique style and it is as real as real can be. Classic.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 4th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Thank! You! I am loving life--and sometimes it loves me back
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 9th, 2013, 12:50 pm

had a few fine years left and i went back to my island in the sea- my g man was-running amuck as he knew he was dying of the cancer--he was doing all the things he never could do before-never before had i loved people as much as i did back then- there just wasnt any of that juice left- the sand the sea-FAMILY- surfing on thanksgiving day- i caught the best wave ever -1998= and g-man even said so- mary lou drummy was there with us that day- his older sister- they were a surfing family-- to be continued--
they were among the first hoales in hanalei bay- that must have been something
Attachments
Photo on 2012-06-09 at 16.54.jpg
Last edited by creativesoul on December 23rd, 2013, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 23rd, 2013, 1:56 pm

THANK YOU- I AM GOING TO PRINT THIS ALL OUT ONE DAY

Return to “Stories & Essays”