masked

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

masked

Post by creativesoul » January 4th, 2014, 8:23 pm

went to the cabin--where once when 'she who nods and rolls down the hill' was with us- falling in the dark-====we went outside- we slept under the stars- i loved you then- and i guess we were still happy-before the actuality of what had happened occurred to either of us-i know it would not be wise- to introject-that clearly- my health is an issue-that as badly as i want to rekindle the love i felt then to now- i only felt- like the woman i was = was not here inside anymore- i felt like- the woman that liked being a mother and a lover and a wife- died in, 2009- she died- slammed the door shut and cried the big cry - lasting maybe three months- running = to kauai did not change my love- but it changed me-
now i cannot really give in to that piece that feels everything- so intensely- that gets jealous=-that wants more- in fact- i told her = she better not come around here with big ideas of love and happiness=i want more than anything to share my heart and soul- but that = simple word LOVE- means more to me than the word- or the paper- or the ring- or the day in day out boring shit-KINDNESS= was always the thing that made me sweet-i think i see him- in a truck- and on a motorcycle- but he has a mask- like a raccoon= and he does not want me to see him- but yet - he talks to me late at night- like a ghost- sad- like a child-
i have to share that when the raccoon came to my window the other night- i was not at all sure that i understood- but i know he is somehow wanting to feel the same thing-but it is dangerous to trust one that wears a mask- they are not walking in truth-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Re: masked

Post by dadio » January 15th, 2014, 7:35 am

It has your unique stamp all over it and made it good. 8)

creativesoul

Re: masked

Post by creativesoul » February 5th, 2014, 8:33 pm

thanx - having a style seems almost - a gift and a curse= because i am being driven mad by a canvas- not that it was a long drive---- :D
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”