THE CRUD

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

THE CRUD

Post by creativesoul » January 22nd, 2014, 7:01 pm

yeah there is a black man in my room trying to sell me insurance- i look at the tv with a glaze on my eyes- tears glistening-i have to saty away from the things in my zone- that contaminate me= insenativities can make you sick- while living in the country has its advantages - being far away from the market - ten miles- and no cell service- so any call has to be taken off the cell to use on the landline- gads-everything seems so difficult- one eye hurts-i get sent sideways when people bring up my deep stuff like it was a garden party
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Re: THE CRUD

Post by stilltrucking » January 24th, 2014, 8:27 pm

reading and writing at a garden party
every passing thought is like a rusty nail pushing into my right eye from behind
alas ricky nelson is dead or I would sing you a song about it
I used to write it away sometimes

we all got to tell our stories like Niel Young in the Country searching for his heart of gold

a mystery
that the world revolves around the hand that writes

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 24th, 2014, 8:42 pm

Perhaps it was luck ( for the nurses) that I came in- laughter is the best medicine
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 25th, 2014, 1:06 am

If I can make people laugh it's like being a good lover. Spalding Gray ...

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 25th, 2014, 1:34 pm

i wake up- i make earl grey- who was that guy?

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 26th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Like an old train rhythmically bring me back to right where I started/ in the sunlight

Return to “Stories & Essays”