dating in 2014

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

dating in 2014

Post by creativesoul » February 15th, 2014, 4:09 pm

wow- i gotta share- i mean this is too funny-

i put an ad on craigs list - that i wanted to have fun- no short guys please- said- been married- no thanks- etc- anyways-
this very 'nice ' guy responds-[they are all nice] and then- he tells me all about himself- and send me two lil photos and then it as if- i guess he liked me more after my snowed in e-mails- geez-
but i am not a 'mommy unit' anymore- i love to cook- sure- but i am more about 'go to subway if you want a sandwich'= i am painting here see-and will be in a few more minutes-
and it seems when the boys are connected to the mother ship- they suddenly decide to shop for victoria secret models in the shopping centers of america- in the bars- in the aa meetings- fuck me hard- are you kidding me-/and i feel it everytime i have opened my heart and soul- the day they betray me- since i know - that LOVE HURTS- i am not walking into any traps =
what so after boredom and poverty visit - start smoking after what used to seem like better sex- smoke rings going towards the ceiling- and wondering why- just why-- and how did i get myself into this mess-how do you get out?
when they get the system lined up- they clip the ship they are on-
so there is whining and disatisfaction---in the cave-
back in the world- this guy sent me pictures of his house too- like- move in with your furniture- my wife got the house-
oh my God seriously- i guess there are women that will move right in- but this girl has been there and done that- it never works like that- oh but we think we are so speacil - it wont happen to us- he wont do that to me- i wont do that to him-
i smelled a rat or a snuff film.
i think people can be down right creepy- the things they like to do- are so boring- come on really? dating is a science- everybody is nice the first year- talk to me in 9 years- i never made it past 9 years with a man- g - man- mmmmmmm- but mr p- he loved me- and i was hell bent on killing myself - he knew it- he saved me from myself- = love him- but too embarrassing- to be with someone that saw you like that-
once i introduced someone i thought i liked to a girlfriend- i asked her after meeting him- what did you think?
she said- 'you would be bored in three months'
at first i thought she was a bitch- then i realized she was right.
not to tear down the structure of love- but if the guy is selling me something- then it is like the angry inch- there is a bad secret going on somewhere- and why would a guy send me stupid songs from pandora -???????????? has to drunk and desperate---- dating- is really all about self- promotion which is often contrary to actully liking someone other then yourself-it may be kind of fun- getting all chicked up and meeting someone that usually does not look anything like the photo- and being deflated and dis appionted - because dating is a delluison-who i think i am and who you think you are is maybe 50% true- and the rest is hope that you will not be a jerk- telling me what to do and stuff- are you serious- SO I HAVE REALLY HAD SOME FUN - but i cannot date this guy- i had to tell him- there are too many red flags-
it scares me when men have that sociopathic answer- of 'i stay at home at night with family'-[oh that explains why you are in a house with no furniture-]
i think just like jobs- i should be able to ask for your x s phone number and if she gives you a 'good reference'
check your credit
criminal background check
fuck asking your ass who you are-
spokeo still has me married to my last husband- the key word there is LAST-because i will not be a hostage- why do men act like they can do anything but we get called all these funky names ---
there are many options.......
so - maybe ill take takwado instead
Last edited by creativesoul on March 7th, 2014, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Re: dating in 2014

Post by stilltrucking » February 16th, 2014, 5:39 pm

I bought a used car off of craigslist, three or four computers, and I once found a job I loved off of craigslist, but dang me they ought to take a rope in hang me when I am looking for love I go outside and stand under the old oak tree and wait for her to fall into my arms.

I dig the way you write and love the way you get it down and I say to myself it ain't the content it is the writing. I remember once on litchicks dot com a young kid about 15 was writing about taking a shotgun and going in and killing his parents, you know just a story he was writing but people freaked out and started criticizing his work, told him it was all very nice but he should "lose the shotgun" and I thought "lordy lordy, the shotgun was what made it so interesting.
thanks for writing little sister
spooky and they say the female is the most deadly of the species except for homo sapiens, but not for us, becareful for chritz sake!

don't mean nothin just jaming away when I should be riding my bike, seventy three today, but I walked by the TV and Mourning becomes Electra was on and it reminded me of your post about dating 2014. Have you ever gone to a webpage called carbondatingdotcom?
it is a dating site for really really really old people :mrgreen:

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 16th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Tried them/ feel like I am looking at dogs in the pound- " adopt me" - I have dog- they look so ? Sick- maybe I have some ideas they cannot see- and vice versa- but I give up ! The best was hippies .com HAPPY BIRTHDAY= 73? sheeet- d ont seem a day over 21- legal now right? lol-
Last edited by creativesoul on February 19th, 2014, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 17th, 2014, 12:45 pm

I SHOULD KNOW BETTER BY NOW- THEN TO WRITE BETWEEN THE GYM AND MY SPIRITUAL experiences of the day- had to reel the fish in- been taking care of me- this body- has done me good over the years- but now it is a whole new ball game- i have to be so kind and gentle with myself- ugh- i miss the brassy dry wit and attitudes- the shallow and self centered void where all i thought about was making love to 'him'- guess i got my mind out of the gutter- maybe-
the thing about the guns- and lit kicks- i liked being on there- but i felt that whoever is the big kahuna over there was a putz-
the way people took a stab at you for writing- and punctuation- etc= which anyone that knows anything= knows- i do not do that well- i was thinking for my fifth husband he should be able to read my stuff or pay an editor?
i believe that you can manifest what you need- and that we have divine help when we are artistic- which is almost like having a bad tatoo=
if ya know what i mean- and i do not actully remember signing up for this particular road- all i remember is wanting to get out of wherever you are before you are born and raising my hand-'take me'
guns and coffee is a saying people say here- wear hoodies in pink with that on it- like starbucks logo on it as well-i personally have had a real crazy almost alcoholic consmption of coffee- now i drink the kind with ganoderma mushrooms-and no stomach burn-way back when i first got sober- in 1985= my kids were young- i thought- so much fanstay back then-movd to kauai
whenever i went to visit in italy they said'want coffee or wine' well when the first few times i was in italy- i took the frmers wine hands down-
but after i got sober- i drank so much coffee- that i shook like i was on cocaine- so now it is like the old people s home=with the old woman saying' i only drink half a cup of coffee in the morning'
i heard more old women say that- DID I LISTEN?------ NOPE
so now the choices are- to not hurt the body- do not drink enough coffee to spin out and then wonder if you should end it all- coffee is lethal if you get enough- oh i forgot to tell you about sun dance and north dakota- and the red bull experience- yep i drank five- my ear bones were hurting- ouch- next time- hugs mr stilltrucking- always a pleasure-

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 17th, 2014, 1:59 pm

dam, that is high praise sister, thank you for the flowers

that is what attracted me to litkicks so much, them flowers, I was twice the putz he was little sister but I never hit on a high school girl. It was the mature women there that attracted me, after a while, but I still got karma to burn with litchicks, one young college girl I creeped her out with my unwelcome posts, her mother had to flame me, good old anniefay, I still remember her hair.

I spent a lot of time on that flames board, it got to be my Zen board, as drop by drop I bled my lying words away. all about the writing,
sorry about the ramble
but itis my bliss now that I lost the road forever. 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 17th, 2014, 2:09 pm

I guess really when I talk about dating/ clearly it is more than that!

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » February 17th, 2014, 2:33 pm

My dating is dated
My dating was pg-13 in 1953
Back in the days of the real gone chicks
women are smarter these days I guess

I guessed it was about the birds and bees
and having fun on our run

Stealing kisses and raping locks since I was just a little jackster,
but in my seventies, I am seeing more like a Patagonian reading henry miller
than a Jew reading Freud.

hypatia and the jack of nightmares
, sorry about the change of user names, judih and doreen tell me it is stupid, maybe disruptive but I have my reasons
I am so grateful to the women here who tolerate my autistic ways.

I am using studio eighth to create some sort of "novel" maybe
user names and hyperlinks something like that.
Attachments
biologicalimperative.jpg
biologicalimperative.jpg (24.33 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
I used to be smart.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 17th, 2014, 2:41 pm

well- i know that idenity is directed affected by the names we call out- and the names we feel- the names we are gifted- i dunno what to say about whatever you are 'trying to do' but i think you will find that we are all equally transparent with like minded ideas- getting married can be a name change- legal name change-

i guess you dont mind if anyone calls you names?

i really am stumped- now that i know that you are changing your life- i only say 'congrads' unless- maybe- that is all that is changing- BUT - you are the only one that knows that-
but what is with the complicated name? i mean- couldnt you be like a celtic dude with one symbol? i do not know how to pronounce it let alone write it- i guess- with a name like that = you know already-
but not to call you any names- it was nice talking with ya

Return to “Stories & Essays”