" normal" sex

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

" normal" sex

Post by creativesoul » March 7th, 2014, 8:35 am

Recently I had the good fortune to meet an old rocker stoner dude- back in the day men like that - mmmm yummy- but now I think differently- I guess I choose me- you could be brad Pitt, Liam neilson- Denzel Washington - and I couldn't compromise and be docile and look at you adoringly and bring you a plate at ceremony. Just don't have another male hierarchy left in me- I am a female- woman- feline- bitch- artist- friend- but once you enter my " lover zone" there is no bullshit/ I do not have time to hang out with anyone that isn't upbeat happy - doing what they love- Sharing- communicating
Lets do today and see how that
Goes
Listening to ppl- geez/
And he says" I have had a relatively normal sex life"
Well there went that
Normal?
Shall we define that? Missionary position-?
Another one
I used to love to play house- I was even good at it- costumes and pretend yeah
It will not return
- that piece of my soul is very very careful
Perhaps this wisdom is what has kept me safe-
Is it possible that " judgement" is what I hear- who decides what is normal when it comes to sex-I do- for me-
normal is a button on the clothes drier- i have had too much 'normal sex'- but i do not even like sex for the sake of sex- or my hormones blew out- im good- no real disturbing desires- im good- not begging him to leave or stay- i am not sad- life is great- why SCREW that up- just to cum? ill pass-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Re: " normal" sex

Post by stilltrucking » March 9th, 2014, 12:51 pm

"Do you want anything special"

She asked me.

That was after she asked me if I had herpes.

And I said no, and asked her what herpes were, and she told me, and then she had to spend about an hour talking me back into bed with her.

But I used a condom even though I knew she was taking the pill.

So after that she asked me if I wanted anything special and I said no. I did not have a script in my head, so I said, let's just act naturally.

Then she said, "You never ask me if I want anything special"
So I asked her, and she said "scuba suits" but I think she was being sarcastic about the condom.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » March 9th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Changes your perspective - that you run a credit card for " services" off the iPhone- gives new meaning to scuba suits- if you get my drift- I figure if I get into one of those situations again- -I can ask " do you want anything speacilist?
Shring- I hear dollar signs - just how kinky? Gonna cost ya.. Come on- this is not a cheeseburger hon
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 9th, 2014, 4:06 pm

I suppose you thought you got my drift :?

Not my thing
I am much too vain for prostitutes
Hell I am gods gift to women, let them pay me god dam it. :P
I loved that woman, she was a dear friend for many years before we did the horizontal bop, we never should have fucked, we were slated to be platonic friends. That was the end of our friendship. Never the same again. We used to have long drawn out meals talking for hours as the restaurant closed around us. And after that night we hardly ever saw each other again, never had conversations that went on for hours.

oh well
don't mind me
I am an old fucking fool
doing my existential strip tease
I have never paid for sex
I suppose it is just my vanity
that makes it seem so sad

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » March 9th, 2014, 6:19 pm

I was not suggesting anyone utilize pro situated- sex workers- however- I sold a painting this morning- and to a very beautiful woman - I love selling - myself- it is the only thing I know how to do- I sold clothing- I sold ideas ! - now I sell my imagination- by the hour- why I cannot sell my body without shame or judgement is a real trade off for freedom- a woman s value is in her reputation? Like the long strands of hair growing from my head- I am sure that destiny and choice hold hands- I think having a job you hate makes you a whore- living with someone you tolerate for health insurance or $ is called" domestic prostituion- " bummer bob-a wolf in Sherpa clothing
No sheep

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » March 10th, 2014, 1:08 am

probably not your cup of tea but I like this song a lot.

'
social whore
I first heard that phrase from a woman in Atascadero CA. A waitress at a Sambo's™ restaurant there—she said being a waitress was like being a social whore
But she was also a great songwriter
speaking of the struggle for the legal tender

"they say I was a rebel till I reached the age of five
it was then that i got caught up in the struggle to survive...
It came to me one rainy August morning like a flash
we might all wake up tomorrow in a pile of smoke and ash"

I been working on my nice guy voice, I want to be a social whore.
What else is a writer?
I want to write the stories that make the young girls cry. :wink:
I used to be smart.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » March 10th, 2014, 2:27 am

normal sex will eventually make you cry- male or female
like the song- sometimes it is do or die
thanx

Barry

Post by Barry » March 13th, 2014, 11:09 pm

I'm not much into "normal" sex either.
I want sex to take me out of my depth.
I want "the little death."
I want something other than something like showing up at work, just another day.
I want sex that is "different" than every other aspect of my life.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » March 13th, 2014, 11:47 pm

I. Second that emotion-i want sex that makes love blush- :arrow: i want sex that releases bodily fluids into the universe and my fancy ideas-are made into midnight giggles- i want gourmet spaghetti-after a decent work out experiementing with new formatts- and stretching past previous limitations- and i love that spiritual connection- the energy that is shared- and i love- the way i think about these things when i am alone- sleeping- resting from the transfer- assimilating the lust- the effort- the kindnesses- yep- BUTT SEX IS OUT- and well- maybe it isnt really that great anyways- all that akward and shy- and when ya finally get it all the way on- there is always a party pooper- so- all i can say about that- is that i think paYing for it is a sex addiCtion as qualified by over twenty eight personality type sex addicts- but most people are not capable of being good lovers because they are far too invested in ideas such as- i am god s gift to women they should pay for it'
dont you think by now that you have paid for it in one way or another- i am sure of one thing- LOVE IS NOT CHEAP- each divorse was ten grande- i might- if you do the math have gotten more for my money - if i had paid directly- for what i wanted- get it? ALOHA :mrgreen: :?: :arrow: :roll:

Return to “Stories & Essays”