the machine

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

the machine

Post by creativesoul » August 25th, 2014, 12:23 am

inside - where that begins, like a lil spark- a desire- spoken softly inside
where those things can grow and be nurtured,, ....sometimes in coastal waters-there is that kind of sunlight that is broken on the ever moving waters- the sound is soothing - in a way-
stolen moments with moi and dolphins, and color- that is the delight of the human sight-the eyes see differently after such an event-
here in oregon- far from the napali coast-the august sunlight is beating down on another vegetable garden- the heat is unbearable- sweat lodges happen every week or so-
smells of wolves and bears and dogs in here-old rugs that many families lived on..

escape
the value is open
gotta go

to the place where
it is quiet and i can feel you there

when i go somewhere with maura ; it is like the whole tribe went with us- she is light and filled with laughter, in spite of several things that would have knocked anyone out cold-
i like the ride, not having to be so sharp- and realxing in the car with the dogs , going wherever is always a pleasure.
he loves you too- because you get me out of my shit, and get me out in the world where people live.
i hold the dog sometimes thinking of him. maura knows everything about me. i dont know why- i have had so many friends - but none like her- i told her once- 'since then, i havent liked people much'
she laughed and since then i have.
really....some people just 'know souls' and they know how to 'work the room'
but that dark place where you dont really want to let anyone in there-and someone
at random convinces you to 'give that up' snd it just happens.. just like that' the rocks fall from the shoulders and the weight is off-
some ofus can never sleep rigt. too much stuff messing with my feet- my hair= geez -

private
In my place
Where the spiders weave webs
All the. Places I travel
With you
There by my side
Last edited by creativesoul on August 26th, 2014, 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Re: the machine

Post by the mingo » August 25th, 2014, 10:44 am

8)
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Re: the machine

Post by creativesoul » August 30th, 2014, 10:38 am

there is a spot in the corner which turned out to be a grasshopper
must have come in during the night
i spoke to him this morning
he said that sometimes ya have to unwind- relax- dont go nowhere cept on the bike- or on those long n legs you got-'
tension seems to thrive in a world where even the tides are confused about magnetic pull-
that fly is not going to live long here :mrgreen:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”