death do us part

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

death do us part

Post by creativesoul » October 31st, 2014, 5:42 pm

the sun light has been pretending to be visiting = here in portland- where my left lung is badly and excessively fighting to continue breathing- i quit smoking tobacco- but i have smoked enough weed now to put a horse out of misery.i go to the gym to kick start my body in other nervous systems = my failure to live is like a dream-i have felt the hands of dead = before- and somehow made it back- but these days - i am asking the doctors for drugs like predisone to kick start the package-
jan 9 2009= death became a passageway to life-the shattering of ego and pride-the anger the humilation and then finally- the humility-
all the things that were held dear flew off like feathers of a chicken being plucked.
these pieces of my soul eventually returned- but very slowly- and i had to sew it back together like a ragdey ann doll- ya might thing- 'well that is beautiful, now your life is like a sweet blanket, a collection of all the places you have beena nd the people you have loved-' it is true
however-
now that quilt= only keeps me warm- protects me from the same story - tells me things in secret.helps me to help others to heal-w
i remain unchanged
no matter what happens=
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

WIREMAN

Re: death do us part

Post by WIREMAN » November 2nd, 2014, 6:06 pm

replace is the answer
there is no other
i quit cigs...1982
smoked more pot
it was cheap then
comparatively
never was a big
drinker but quit the
weed, i replace
with vodka and ale
the replacements
ease the loss
still no replacement
in love, never did find
that one, maybe loves an illusion
something we build in our
minds, like Linus with his
blanket.....these daze i
just put on sade or some brazilian goddess
lay back and close my eyes 8)
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

creativesoul

Re: death do us part

Post by creativesoul » November 2nd, 2014, 6:43 pm

I slept this afternoon
it s ok to tell me to 'shut the fuck up'
In a nappy style
Listening to that sleepy child voice
Inside
Love has been playing hide and seek
Oly oly oxen free
Made it to the tree before you tagged me
So I'm free
And not "it"
But this is a tasty morsel
The love
For love
Is art
is there any left?
Painting
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”