creative is messy

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

creative is messy

Post by creativesoul » November 9th, 2014, 1:42 pm

the table top in here is covered with pencils and papers and pad and scissors and sketchbooks= unfinshed painting of yestersday-there is no sense in the modern way of life= clocks and appts and food supply -water=-gasoline-broke as all get out- and it is raining - gray-
not one of the greatest colors- at least for me-
it seems like such a long time ago when i went to that healing class in lake tahoe with the cajun drummer- cp spooner- we were living above the 'buzzards roost 'in carneilan bay= could see the lake and all that-mountains-
i worked at cal neva lodge in the shrimp bar- it was rumored that cary grant was a part owner-
and he was-
in those days we stole quite a bit of caviar and lobster and all kinds of stuff- my cousin richard was head of shipping and receiving-so we did nto starve or freeze-cp was a firecracker- he hated 4th of july because he was in nam and he jumped when firecrackers went off- he liked to get real drunk and sleep with women he didnt know- he was a drummer bummer and a plumber-our deal was - i paid the rent- he paid for the fun and the other stuff- well that cadallic stayed in the yard for about a month with flat tires and - when he got a gig - he drank it all up-
then he invited me to thanksgiving with the band and one of the women tells me he slept with both of them-
i went home and found that stupid gun we got for ten dollars and i was going to shoot him-
and i shot the gun- but missed- i often wonder how the spirits helped me that day- i could have killed him.
i was 18.
soon he got his- he robbed the bar beneathe the apt and drank as much as he could- and then got busted.
the cop said' what are you doing with him?'
i left him after that.
he found me in ny once-
i found him once in oakland
but we had been lost for awhile
i never could spread my stuff all out anywhere i lived- cept here- without the being sentenced to the garage or to 'clean it all up' before the bitch gets home.
ok so maybe there is a reason why i am here after all
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

WIREMAN

Re: creative is messy

Post by WIREMAN » November 9th, 2014, 2:17 pm

picasso would kick ass when the maid would clean his studio.....i find that clutter is a necessity, everything has to be out and ready, its my mess and i likes it that way.....now wtf, wheres that charcoal pencil at???
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (94.86 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 9th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Ahhhh nice....
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 9th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Messy
Maybe that is a judgement
Been lectured a few times today
How my ideas cost $
Yeah I know
I know who to call now
When unsecured fears
Put me in arrears
It is spiritually messy
Singing a simple song

Return to where they belong
Attachments
image.jpg

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 10th, 2014, 8:36 pm

in the heart of the mess creating tonite..... 8)
Attachments
image.jpg

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 10th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Hey - I sit at my table
The pencil speaks to me

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 28th, 2014, 2:57 pm

there is a pencil in my life
the last time an old man thought he could have me
that i took while on a date with him'
that pencil is a reminder
that i am not chasing tail anymore
now men say
'you are so funny'
the latest messy joke apparently was sexy?
i love the mess- it brings me to a place where i feel free- my room will be mobiles ans things hanging off the blinds
eagle feathers and buffalo heads
akward to share the room with so many

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 28th, 2014, 3:04 pm

clearing out the mess weekend
getting ready for annual studio show
ugh......but i'll b happy when the deed
is done...not as bad as it was last year
but still....just gots to jump in :lol:

creativesoul

Re: creative is mess

Post by creativesoul » December 20th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Really....

Return to “Stories & Essays”