The Rebuilding

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
Tjflowers80

The Rebuilding

Post by Tjflowers80 » November 10th, 2014, 12:11 am

She had loved him for so long now, but,she knew what needed to be done. If she continued on this path it would only lead to her eventual destruction. How would she ever learn to end this chapter in her life.

He was always there physically, mentally and spiritually; always challenging her to be better, but as she was led by him to rise, she was also led by him to fall. Though she would never allow it to show.

It is what love does to ones entity, but her love for him was different; she realized the eternity on this; the one sided love. He would never love her as she loved him, for he belonged to another. Now the trick was to find a way to keep him while closing the chapter on the one sided love.

Damn her heart; damn her mind; damn her soul; the wall was strong; her guard was broken by kindness and the knowledge of someone; even if it was just one person; caring about her more than anyone dared. It was the first time and it would be the last.

Her heartache was deep; nebulous was no more, yet, she felt his dark heart; how he longed to be reborn. But, she wouldn't allow the demon to be reborn in the midst of her maddening pain. He could stay in the slumber she had created for him if only for her brief eternity.

The place was here.... The time.... Now...this.... Her new chapter.

It began so suddenly like the vast array of dawn after a midnight slumber; she realized now what must be done. She sensed the power of her own fear, yet, she would never again allow it to control her. She grew on her sensation allowing her own power to radiate through the color of her aura.

This would be her finest hour; her tide of life renewed, starting by releasing the notion of the pesky one sided love. But how she would do it would bring about the apocalypse of hearts beyond the one sided love.

First above all remain calm, cool and unaffected by his wiles and handsome array of light. Oh yes you may keep the poise, but never relent.
Second.... Posture is an amazing thing.... It shows confidence... Which you surely have... Mystery also intensifies the self confidence..... Never loose any of it... Let yourself shine!

Starting now her life begins. This... A new chapter; the last chapter has ended... A new one arises.... Now masses her strength..... Her fight continues on.... Her love rages on....

Damn her insolent mind; keeping dreams steady on about the redheaded man.... Damn her beating heart; thrumming with desires for her only one....
Damn her fleeting soul; falling for the sun when she is the moon in the nights sky!

Her wall was once strong.... It will take time to rebuild..... Out of the shadows.... Time will reveal all. She loves him; oh how she loves him, but, now, as the wall crumbles to her feet... This man... She knows he cares... But Tis time.

Once she was led by him to rise, yet, in that.... By him she was also led to fall. Yes, it was the first time and it would be the last.
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

creativesoul

Re: The Rebuilding

Post by creativesoul » November 13th, 2014, 4:59 pm

loving the wrong people- oh yeah-
nice
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Tjflowers80

Post by Tjflowers80 » November 19th, 2014, 12:06 am

Yeah loving the wrong people and breaking through myself to rebuild all I have disliked for so long. So far so good, just pray I can keep the feeling! Lol. Thank you!
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing

Jessica Taylor

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 19th, 2014, 8:06 pm

the great mystery revealed that i was the right person to love- i ws just the last one of the planet to get it-i get my june cleaver on when i am married and i take it all too seriously- wrap myself around the things they love because i love them- and then im not painting and im not writing and i am all messed up- wondering why the relationship isnt working- lol- i know- it is kind of funny- :mrgreen:but really now i am all soupy like an old woman and tear up pretty easy- and i think i am so fortunate to have loved at all- that in many ways- i would die for the chance to do it again- it is really the exlir of all ages- and with out my dog- i may have given up- surely my own desires and passions have led me astray- from where i am supposed to be-

it feels like i got knocked down hard in that last love- but=i have slowly brought back the broken pieces and polished them off and put them where they belong- in a beautiful perspective- - i feel like a rare bird that escaped extinction- but some miracle- or hidden secret magic where angels prevail-i have to have that kind of faith in healing = because without the heart- all is hallow
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Tjflowers80

Post by Tjflowers80 » November 19th, 2014, 10:55 pm

Creativesoul,

When one understands and feels that understanding it is a great concept and an ideal way to begin again. Trust me my friend, we may live different lives but, our sorrows, our heartache and all the emotion we hold to is the same. Believe in me when I say I know the person that you are, I know the pain you have felt, and I know how to conquer the feelings you feel. I am here for you my friend always

Jess
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing

Jessica Taylor

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 19th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Awesome

Tjflowers80

Post by Tjflowers80 » November 19th, 2014, 11:24 pm

You're welcome to message me if you need or want to.
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing

Jessica Taylor

Return to “Stories & Essays”