she was

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

she was

Post by creativesoul » November 11th, 2014, 12:56 am

there were times when she was slightly shameful in her behavior because she seemed far away and disconnected from society as we know it- people like the coffee house lady was saying 'you should heal more before you go back to work'
she was like the mother around here- telling homeless to try to work it out with their family- reading palms-
selling brass cats
she was going to sell artwork next to the coffee lady -one day when it was sunny- and bright-
all those little particles seemed to blow off the flower stem into the wind- each carrying a portion of the wish-
the wish that could be might be granted
more than a fairy tale here.there were clues- that she was following the bread crumbs to the forest floor where birds ate the trail of crumbs
lost forever
she was down that rabbit hole again\
paintbrushes flutter carelessly- she was.. happy
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Re: she was

Post by dadio » January 31st, 2015, 4:17 am

One of my favourite writers. 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 31st, 2015, 11:49 pm

Sweet!
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Tjflowers80

Post by Tjflowers80 » April 14th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Love it!
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » April 16th, 2015, 7:40 am

Thank you

Return to “Stories & Essays”