tooo many times

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

tooo many times

Post by creativesoul » November 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm

but now- when her eyesight was fading and her mind was slowing down- to where justy the basic bodily functions she was grateful for- when she didnt have a leaky bladder or a beard growing on her face- menopause had flatlined her- all those hormones just did one last tap dance before one that put her light out forever = she thought-but that man with the healing hands from india was giggling about 'tiny avatars' and awakening the kundalini- and she was already packed to go to india-inside-
the risk the adventure- it was all about endorphins-[indoor frenz]
sooner or later it will not matter which walls you look at- sooner or later - you just paint- in total exasperation-these images come- and you dont even know what they are for=
they mean something- people other then herself thought so-but she was lost already - the decent had begun-the yellow fading walls of yesterdays seemed crowded in her mind- she felt like she had been waiting in a line for a very long time- but forgot what she went in there for-
the smoke stench in her hair was sage- she had a wild look in her eyes
the cold sidewalk spoke volumes = she walked the dog a long the river- she spoke to her deepest valleys = she smelled the rain- she felt the earth beneathe her wet boots- she faded into an old womans soul-the river spoke to her- of things that brought a secret smile to her face- lit her like a candle and that glow just permeated the area-saturated- slightly tipsy from all that energy- her hair was slightly gray in spots- her skin wore itself well- the mystery was in the blessing
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Tjflowers80

Re: tooo many times

Post by Tjflowers80 » April 14th, 2015, 6:02 pm

I love your writings!
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » April 16th, 2015, 12:03 pm

Wild women know
A secret about living
They are hell bent on defeating
Death and dark shadowless energy
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Post by dadio » April 18th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Uniquely done. 8)

Tjflowers80

Post by Tjflowers80 » April 21st, 2015, 8:23 pm

Amazing!
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

Return to “Stories & Essays”