portland river side dr

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

portland river side dr

Post by creativesoul » February 15th, 2015, 10:13 am

i like it here- i can go walk around by the river at four in the morning and not worry about anything- because i have a dog= yeah that must be it-

but that janitor dude that works for the city- i told him just dont talk to me anymore- i always see him stopping people in their joy with their child or as a couple to give them advice or directions to where they can have even more fun..
i told him 'please do not talk to me'
he said 'ok'

i like the little white lights in the trees and the sports bar with jerseys hanging from the ceiling- i cannot even believe that place is still in business really-
i just dont get the drinking thing- i dance on tabletops- thats why i dont drink- bt the ones leaning on the bar or talking to themselves remind me why i should not drink.
why would i let a guy with dark sunglasses cleaning the street give me advice? ok maybe once- but this guy is endless
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

WIREMAN

Re: portland river side dr

Post by WIREMAN » February 15th, 2015, 5:57 pm

hooray for u....i tell those kinda people, i got enuff friends, go bark up another tree 8)
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

creativesoul

Re: portland river side dr

Post by creativesoul » February 16th, 2015, 9:57 pm

I think he got the message
He really is a dinosaur
A relic of men kicked
To the curb
No wild thang there
Just plenty cheap talk
Told him " pal I'm just here to take a walk"
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”