the sickness

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

the sickness

Post by creativesoul » March 24th, 2015, 7:49 pm

she had been fighting for some time- the body kept deciding on its own what new and unusual function it would perform today- with the other side healing the orb in her head- on one side- the left always the left-
my frenz say=- that i am the only woman they know that wakes up with stab wounds.
i fight hard-
but sometimes you stop
and no more fight left

but her friends kept coming around and reminding her that she was not done yet- she had to laugh- done? maybe you are never done
there is a certain sadness when thinking of certain things-things that really do not mean anything- like the smell of vinegar- wet hair-
like feet that have had the wrong shoes on all day- it is fate somehow- the good fortunate wise old woman blessed hearts all day- while we were busy- thinking of things that mean nothing really
but sometimes the lights all come on- the stars all come out and rainbows begin to radiate a light- only certain people can see-only if they want to
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

WIREMAN

Re: the sickness

Post by WIREMAN » March 26th, 2015, 1:36 pm

its as bright as u want it to be.....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

creativesoul

Re: the sickness

Post by creativesoul » March 26th, 2015, 2:39 pm

yes it is- i think ill go stand in the sun light =by the bridge- with my dog= that likes me-
and i am sick- and well- i know it i 8) s check out time- see- been to this hotel before- i used to steal ashtrays from place s such as this- and meanwhile- my sons and my sister are on kauai= and i am so grateful- because- the dream came true- and yes- in color :mrgreen:dreams are very powerful
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”