mermaids

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

mermaids

Post by creativesoul » March 26th, 2015, 4:20 pm

i have only known one mermaid up close and personal= she had land legs as well- and many children- her name was DARCEL= her grandmother was rita- i never did get to meet the other sister- but the texture of theses women and the strength of their tales= and tails - are often left out at sea-tales of appearances of beautiful women helping men at sea.
some liked them so much they never came back= sailors - ya know,they follow the fish- and so on=
so anyway - Darcel lived on kauai and she was giving facials at the spa= mermaids are asked to disguise themselves in public
her daughter was taken into custody by the federal government= and she asked me to help her daughter-AQUILA= and her grandson and grand daughters all did finally get returned to the grandparents= but what a movie that was=every tweaker on the island of kauai got wind that the queen was out= what a beehive that was- hornets really-
now- Aquila has all her children plus two more= her mother is dead- she died of a heart attack-i guess going to college did someone some good-

i cannot stop crying- the other mermaid that i know is BOBO= SHE is in the taylor camp movie and describes beautifully her long swims down the napali coast= THE SAME PLACE DARCEL USED TO SWIM-

when the sungoes down i can see her walking the beach-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

WIREMAN

Re: mermaids

Post by WIREMAN » March 28th, 2015, 10:46 pm

tonya marie moved to hawaii a couple years ago and transformed into a mermaid.....even got paid for it....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

creativesoul

Re: mermaids

Post by creativesoul » March 29th, 2015, 10:49 am

Mermaid models in lil outfits don't have the real mermaid swimmers bodies-
Like Victoria secret models- what there are like 60 girls world wide that look like that :arrow:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”