run away

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

run away

Post by creativesoul » April 6th, 2015, 12:21 pm

i ran away from home at 13- i went to new orleans- my dad was doing the movie 'live and let die' - i was a sad little girl that had been raped and molested and treated like a dog by men at an early age-my mother was not much better-
so now i am 57- hah!
i never in my wildest dreams thought i would live this long-i stayed away from people with my little notebooks of drawings and hand drawn landscapes i often saw from a large truck-the usa is a beautiful place-on the road= never liked being told what to do- i mean really- who the fuck do you think you are?
so there is one in every crowd- throwing the frisbee with my dog and this lady running by 'this is a leash law area' it was easter- but it is a good thing she kept running- i saod' do you seriously have an issue with me playing frisbee with my dog?'
go to school= be a cop- FUCK YOU
THATS RIGHT sister- and you do not know how lucky you are that i didnt whip your ass- are you kidding me? my dog is a gentleman- everyone says so= he gingerly hands over the frisbee with that 'oh please look' in his eyes-
so i dont bother anymore with idiots- control freaks-as i get older i laugh at people when they get uppity- wrong person to sell this bullshit to- maybe find something that wants to abide by the rules- :!: :wink:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Re: run away

Post by dadio » April 18th, 2015, 5:03 pm

No one says it like you and it is there and so alive and so honest 8)

creativesoul

Re: run away

Post by creativesoul » April 19th, 2015, 9:27 am

Thank your friend
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”