Alex and Brandon

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

Alex and Brandon

Post by creativesoul » October 1st, 2017, 11:50 pm

When the friend I thought I had started really acting strange.. I got it- time to go-
And here comes alex a wanna be woman- but he hates women. I don't get it- I guess his / her mother was a real bitch- so he/ she wanna be wears mastectomy boobs to the Ace hotel in Palm Springs- drives a Kia- I do not know how long it takes people to put that much make up on-
So the writer in me was like " yeah there is some good material here"
Except that laurel and hardy ;( brandon and alex) - just were total pigs( I rented a room with a private entrance-
Right away there were bathroom and kitchen issues
Now it has gone beyond anything I could have ever imagined-
I have known people that love food - that are plump- but this guy eats himself into a coma and smokes plenty of weed-
It has completely grossed me out on weed-" no stems and seeds Acapulco gold is bad assed weed"1969... in Kaua'i walking on sticky marijuana leaves until your feet were green-I don't even like weed because of them! Really ugly
The hog farm- wavy gravy- Ken Kesey- paul krasner-I have met some interesting storytellers- be here now- baba ram dass-
Whatever
Brandon and alex freaked out when I said I was moving out- and me sixty year old hippie had to call the cops- I dunno if little Brandon was tortured as a child - but he watches cartoons when he is baked.
Needless to say- snap chat keeps him happy... alex is a multiple personality disorder wanting sexual re- assignment- they co- sign all the catty nasty remarks and think that they can dismiss me as an old fool that should clean thier house! That is a dream !
I have been - but they are so fucked up they have no idea- so I had to go legal on these fucking putzs- no manners- no respect- and temperamental- wow- little brandon is very messed up-
Then alex- the wanna be woman- as a biological woman I can tell you that being one has little to do with having a vagina- it is about having a heart- pussy does not mean power and being a diva is tired! It's 2017 and 9 million children lost health insurance yesterday as the " chip" program was not renewed- fucking hurricanes- it's not time to be wearing pearls and high heels- do you get it? I swear that this is the reason we are all so fucked up- now it is about " being interested in the welfare of human beings"- which is why I will not be criticized by he/ she- opinion of what my life should look like- I sold four paintings last week
but I have seen some very strange stuff here. I'm actually grateful- learned a few things-- I dunno how to say it any other way- if you are mean spirited- male or female
The world needs help- one person at a time-- and now-
With that said- I have seen the end of living Here
What seemed like a good idea at the time is really not healthy- toxic in fact- looking into the mirror or your phone camera at yourself all the time is divulging- and even if you had plenty of plastic surgery - it isn't going to work-- it will not make you " pretty inside"...
I wish to send them healing- I feel sorry for them and thier relationship dynamics- with little brandon throwing things against the wall - breaking windows- crazy shut screaming-
Omg-
I had to say" I'm not your mother"

It's shocking
But they are from oaklahoma- so maybe that's it-
But I gotta go
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Re: Alex and Brandon

Post by mnaz » October 11th, 2017, 4:44 pm

You're right-- lotta material to work with here (good stuff, and also makes me wince). Thinking about what you said a few paragraphs in . . . our leaders and talking heads on screens talk about "extremists" out there from time to time, but American culture seems to just keep shifting higher and faster into hyper-drive, and has gotten pretty "extreme" in a lot of its own ways..

creativesoul

Re: Alex and Brandon

Post by creativesoul » October 13th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Too much material
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “Stories & Essays”