Fuckin pilgrams

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
creativesoul

Fuckin pilgrams

Post by creativesoul » November 23rd, 2017, 1:32 am

For some of the people .. the red tomatoes will be thrown- for the blood of the people- genocide.. of the native Americans- and dead birds stuffed in amazing sauces and stuffings... one day a year we feed the homeless and preach the “ you should be grateful “ speeches all about town.. in the missions.. in mental health centers.. the blind and disabled.. and .. the marginalized people swallow turkey and cranberry sauce in humility- stashing their cans somewhere as they will resume work when this farce is over..
couldn’t buy us a fuckin drink , ey- lemme guess—
Be thankful for those potatoes- does it matter that she had to fuck for money and dance all night to pay the babysitter- and keep her shit together( lights on, gas, water).
She : was a lover : see.
Turkey
Hah she laughed
Ok leftovers is better sugar
The streets of Portland- bridges- people smoking weed in tents on the street- downtown smells like piss.. sisters of the road cafe and central city concern are doing their best to keep it clean. The meetings were in the basement of an old funky hotel - people moved in there and if they could survive the rules they sometimes stayed for years..
it was creepy down there-
Like jails insitutions or death oh my
It snowed
For a minute it was dreamy and beautiful
The flaws were hidden
Like thanksgiving masquerade of loveliness
Naturally being together and feeding each other and caring for one another would be natural every day
It is odd only once a year
Fuckin pilgrims in the White House just fucking shit up
Stupid white hats.. not fooling anyone in this world...
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Re: Fuckin pilgrams

Post by creativesoul » November 23rd, 2017, 1:42 am

That Christopher Columbus Guy was a murdering gold digger/ we think perhaps he was a drunk because he got lost - went around the world.. and got a woman to pay for it..
But
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Post by mnaz » November 23rd, 2017, 5:46 am

That's the thing about Europeans, they tend to want to strip the earth of its gold before anyone else finds it, because they say they understand big money equations, and it's getting a little slipperier each year and each century and of course the sun is just oblivious to it all and into its own nuclear shit ...

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 23rd, 2017, 11:11 am

I wake up and think about the natives that lived on the east coast way back- many elders say that the first pilgrams were trying to establish their own spiritual path - were sometimes extremely kind.. the second wave- were criminals- the unwanted- that - is when things got ugly -
$$$$$$$$
Turkeys
Potatoes 🥔
Cranberry sauce?
Did they have that ? Why do we eat this!???

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » November 23rd, 2017, 11:15 am

Old friends
Family
Love
Empathy
Gratitude
Hope
Change
Optimism
Creative
Generous of spirit
Trace the present in golden light

mnaz

Post by mnaz » November 23rd, 2017, 4:16 pm

What really irritates the hell out of me is constantly being told that runaway materialism and consumerism is, essentially, "our way of life". Thank the Money Gods for that, I suppose..

Though giving thanks is not a bad thing in its own right..

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » March 16th, 2018, 11:27 pm

I get you
Or the subliminal messages that I must have or need things
More things clutter more I want want want
But I have to tell that woman that she does not need thatthen it is the wail of a 🎈2 year old
Lost her ballon

Return to “Stories & Essays”