Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
mnaz

Post by mnaz » November 23rd, 2017, 6:12 pm

Remember "Occupy?" Neither do I. Those people got beaten by riot cops and put on watch lists, and said to themselves: "I'm never doing THAT again"...

Which has nothing to do with anything. A secret Senate Hearing is trying to decide if Jesus was a longhaired brownie drain, or if he should just be put to work building walls with all the other cheap ledgers and sharpshooters. Have you ever seen those grayhaired-from-age-20 fuckers in their grainy (before hi-def, sorry Conyers) C-Span chambers coughing up cigars through their nose and pretending to discuss war abuses? Of course not; it was dropped from the lineup to make room for clever post-post something TV series after series about the various vivacious ravages of the big drug trade, because that's what puts asses in the PAID seats, the drugs. Hashtag WE LUV DRUGS, the new religions..

But Jesus probably had to go shopping and risk incarceration for an ounce like the rest of us, so it's hard to take cable channels, documentaries and slurs too seriously, and where was I? Oh yeah, back to the hills and spills..
Last edited by mnaz on November 24th, 2017, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnaz

Re: Jesus was NOT a Hippie

Post by mnaz » November 23rd, 2017, 8:57 pm

And what is with all this grab-ass suddenly coming out of nowhere? All these HANDS-ON "leaders" everywhere .. Go stroke yer gunz. Work the quads. DO something. The next shooter ain't watching no cowboy movie, that's for damn sure, he's pure freedom like the streets of Ghetto, World... But I shouldn't be so negative...

judih
Site Admin

Re: ...

Post by judih » November 24th, 2017, 11:09 am

feel free

goldenmyst

Post by goldenmyst » November 24th, 2017, 1:09 pm

"When you're lost in the rain in Juarez when it's Easter time, too
And your gravity fails and negativity don't pull you through" Bob Dylan

mnaz

Post by mnaz » November 26th, 2017, 6:06 pm

Thanks for indulging my tirade, judih and john.

sasha

Post by sasha » November 27th, 2017, 3:24 pm

all hail democracy
rule by the lowest common denominator
elites need not apply
'cause we're draining this swamp
to build our condos
and country clubs
and munitions factories
so fuck you, snowflakes
go sing a protest song or something
go stage your little marches
we got shit to do
we got a whole planet to despoil
"Falsehood flies, the Truth comes limping after it." - Jonathan Swift, ca. 1710

mnaz

Post by mnaz » November 30th, 2017, 4:31 am

All anyone (aspiring to traditions of Euro-style profit at least) can think about in these days (and going way back of course) is acquiring more land and resources for development and extraction, the most prime spots for profit-squeezing potential that seem to keep on shrinking a bit each year, and it's happening at a (not) slightly frightening rate, and even in this politically-induced state we're in, I wonder how much longer various tricks of propaganda will mean anything to anyone who didn't get a jump on taking over the world when it was down a little, buying up property for nothing.

And okay, I'll just stop talking now.

Return to “Stories & Essays”