Ebay action (see what I did there?)

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
bennie

Ebay action (see what I did there?)

Post by bennie » February 26th, 2005, 3:41 pm

The earth distilled itself in a beaker in the corner, lifeless now while this bidder sits in his swivel chair like a giant EBay tear.

All the vultures sing and bid together – a velvet mass for hours. In the rear view mirror, psycho wolverines strike with arms of cinder block guilt.

Your current bid is a haircut situation of secretly secreted spices and lame looking grandfather clocks with lubricated pendulum scraping dirt. (The clock still ticks, one of the door hinges is rusty, a postcard is super-glued to the sides and it can’t be removed, no reserve, one lady owner.)

A limbo induction to this catharsis would be to imagine worms crawling through asphalt amputations in dirt. One single transmission is hovering – seconds remaining – a finger click exchange – energetic glands – invincible sensation – a maximum bid entered – a dance between corpses and binary code. Why these folding arms attempt a confession, I’ll never know.

Lazarus got pipped to the post.
well I write music review so I do:
http://www.elevationstation.net

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » February 27th, 2005, 1:20 pm

rught down to the last second,
the bidding is a science and
the vultures rule.......................

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » February 28th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Love that last paragraph.....I could feel the tension building, I could see your itching trigger finger poised to bid high or die in the try. Or some such thing.

What I want to know is

Were you highest bidder?

And what the fuck did you buy?

I believe men might be addicted to ebaby. Just a theory of mine.
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

bennie

Post by bennie » March 1st, 2005, 10:02 am

I'm not addicted to Ebay but I do enjoy it. It's sort of like gambling. If you lose you don't really lose and if you win you don't really win, you just buy. but it's sort of winning and loosing in a sanatised fashion. sort of.

I bought a biker jacket a few weeks ago and this was me thinking back to the excitement of the 5 min 4 min 3 min...remaining moment where you have to outbid that other fucker who keeps outbidding you.

haha, I beat him and the jacket is great.
well I write music review so I do:
http://www.elevationstation.net

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » March 1st, 2005, 10:49 am

I'm with ya Bennie....the countdown is exciting when it's something ya really want....my wants are beat books and wood flutes and drums and sometimes people pay more than the thing costs on amazon getting caught in the moment...........

Return to “~GO!”