Random Rambles

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
Diana Moon Glampers

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » February 8th, 2006, 5:22 pm

deleted to protect the innocent
Last edited by Diana Moon Glampers on February 11th, 2006, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

diesel dyke

Post by diesel dyke » February 8th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Last edited by diesel dyke on February 11th, 2006, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are made to be immortal, and yet we die. It's horrible, it can't be taken seriously. —ianeskimo"

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 8th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Last edited by stilltrucking on February 11th, 2006, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » February 8th, 2006, 7:31 pm

I am mousey1 and mousey1 only on this board.
I have no other personas or mouseonas.

Lovely Arcadia is lovely Arcadia.

Yes, I'm sure you're crazy. But then, who isn't really?

I'm glad you enjoy my postings and humor.

I am most definitely not "down and dirty", I merely have a glib and silly tongue.

I started this thread for random ramblings. I shall be posting my own random ramblings when I'm in the mood to ramble. I hope all studioeighters will be posting their random ramblings to this thread.

Things posted to this thead will not necessarily be interconnected or even mean a damn thing so we must bear that in mind.

That's it, that's all...carry on. Oh, and I am not policing this thread I just thought I'd clarify...clarity can sometimes be good.
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2006, 12:25 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on February 11th, 2006, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2006, 3:07 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on February 11th, 2006, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 10th, 2006, 7:55 am

no you ain't done with the flow
no the flow ain't done wid you
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 10th, 2006, 10:16 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on February 11th, 2006, 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 10th, 2006, 3:54 pm

Viva La Frida cafe
closing down
old Tampa town
latino blues
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 21st, 2006, 10:03 am

down and dirty jimboloco
down adn dirtty cause there aint no other way for me to write. I dont give a fuk about giving the reader a good ride. I am a reject from the litkicks school of writing.

got to go got to go
push has come to shove
the dire wolfe has my scent
jesus loves me yes I know
but Living at the mission is not for me
I would rather pay rent

so I got to go
my fingers been froze to this keyboard for weeks
time to go
the fear was on me
now it has passed
leaned on you hard and studio eight

and the news is grim
is it ever good?
the four horseman gallop at light speed
cause nothing travells faster than the speed of light

taking baby steps
better now than later
I hope I get to take my last breath fully conscious but I think after that there is a rise or descent, up and down are so arbitrary
How do our lights go out, what lingers after the breath is going
the dead know nothing I was raised to believe
so what if they do
all dressed up and no place to go
well the grave is a fine and private place
and none do there embrace
except for a few necrophiliacs

"She reminds me of a chess game with someone I admire"

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » March 3rd, 2006, 1:39 pm

Random rambles
a sad decay
slips like shit
down into a purple haze
of regret

But I won't fret
I'll ramble yet
one of these daze

A cornycopia of useless thoughts slapped haphazardly on the page...stay tuned. I'm convinced that there is much to be gleamed from these mindless rambles because truth be told they're not mindless at all but totally of the mind, the subconscious.

Don't even try to understand. It is shallowly fathomless like an empty see.
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 3rd, 2006, 4:36 pm

If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you
No clarity here

just a drift away mousey

drift away

It is all turtles all the way down just a cut and paste.

(12.23.05)

To know oneself,
is to know God.
The secret of gnosis.
mnaz

http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6437

"Others are as strange and compelling as Zen koans. My favorite of these is saying number 70, which says, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." The gospel opens as Jesus invites people to see.... "

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... homas.html

ButtercupNutSwirlz

Post by ButtercupNutSwirlz » March 4th, 2006, 1:32 pm

I woke up this morning, turned on the light and looked around, Christ what a fright, oh the horror, the terrible horror! It's not that anything was out of place all was the same the same state of grace that was always so indellibly clear. I wanted to turn over to sleep and to dream not get out of bed not wander around here it's so lonely. My life it is empty but that should be good for there's nothing to clean no dusting to do. I can float here a feather as light as the air because no one really sees me and no one really cares. It's an empty old mind and an empty old heart and a dancer that dances in death.

Well, that's crap! This instantaneous mind rambling typing is not as easy to do as one might think because there's a terrible urge to go back, go back and change things, a bit like life, you want to look back, see the errors and change them, but you can't. I did cheat a bit, but not much, just to make it a bit more readable should anyone decide to read it but me. It was fun though. I think I might think in rhyme, actual rhyme without even tryin'. I'm laughin' and cryin'. I think the trick is to not worry about punctuation and such while you're typing. We don't think with punctuation naturally added so next time I will type without worrying about popping in punctuation...let the reader beware.

Fun fun it was. Though one could end up accidentally revealing too much. Well, I guess that's what the delete button is for.

Good-bye

ButtercupNutSwirlz

Post by ButtercupNutSwirlz » March 19th, 2006, 4:43 pm

I can hear the spluttering sputtering sound of a cough. An ache in the chest rounded out by the disdain of a waterlogged brain that forgot to hold it's fucking breath. Choking again, and again I always laugh that rather mirthless laugh that comes o'er me when I think of the sad life that awaits the unsuspecting moth who flies smack dab into the flame. Sizzle you stupid son of a bitch, sizzle, you should have known something that bright and hot had to burn. Ouch, a rather pathetic burst for sympathy wouldn't you say? Ouch? More like OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS i FUCKING THINKING! Ouch indeed!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 19th, 2006, 9:50 pm

OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS i FUCKING THINKING! Ouch indeed!
Yes indeed I was fucking thinking when I should have been just FUCKING

I wont ever forget the look of disgust on her face. I should have put that got dam condom on with super glue
Yeah old fucking syphlitic Nietzsche might have been right, there is no redemption, but have I sold my soul for a good night's sleep?
Speaking of
OUCH!
I hope I have a long agonizing death, trapped in pile of twisted metal, with the smell of gasoline and a whoosh. I want it to hurt so bad I welcome death as an old friend. Better than lung cancer I think. I hope the hell I can become a Buddhist in time. This christian bull shit just dont cut it with me. But Jesus is cool with me. It is just christians that make me want to puke. "But there aint no two ways about it, I have been saved by Jesus Christ".

Have you ever wondered if writing is magic, that you could write the history of your future. Will I be in a wreck one day and remember this little text box as the gasoline ignites?

As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him.
Thich Quang Duc had prepared himself for his self-immolation through several weeks of meditation

No more coughs, the cigarettes been gone for a couple of months. The pot too. I think about them once in a while but always with thoughts of death. Do I want to die, what the hell is my hurry? Breathing is such a kick. I just can't get enough.

Pricess Buttercup, I dont know why that stupid movie comes to mind when I see your blinking eye, which also reminds me of a Sphincter winking at me. :wink:

a couple of edits but pretty much just a stream of consciousness reflex to your post
deleted emoticonas
Last edited by stilltrucking on March 19th, 2006, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “~GO!”