smiles my skin

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
bennie2

smiles my skin

Post by bennie2 » February 21st, 2008, 5:59 pm

raindrops fall outside like jesus mary chain feedback all leather mysterious lamp posts light the wet tarmac amber shine their lonliness on this high-shine wood-floor codiene falls slowly through my system and smiles my skin the jackson pollock rain rythmn still sings soft and pensive and a wind kicks up like a shell to the ear and I think of the sea electric at night with a million captured stars my shoulder is hurting but soon the pills will kill the scream of knotted muscles off the clash's debut self titled album the clash because it's jarring and no jarring should be used while operating heavy codeine machinery and typing soft melodic into a white box of internet sharing

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 25th, 2008, 12:41 pm

For me the worst thing about art or poetry is when someone tells me what it is supposed to mean.

That was beautiful bennie2
It did smile me too.
Last edited by stilltrucking on March 24th, 2008, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » February 26th, 2008, 1:55 pm

traffic keeps rolling planets spin moonrise grayrise, gray comes up the other side of the moon is black, it's all lunar lunacy and yinny yang went up the hill to fetch a pail but yin fell down and yang's a tumblin' gray wheel, head over heel roundhouse funhouse loop undulating mirror waves, watch the weather channel radar swirls pollock streams and blotches, completely harmless at a distance.

Return to “~GO!”