More B-day tributes for Jim

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
izeveryboyin

More B-day tributes for Jim

Post by izeveryboyin » December 8th, 2004, 7:43 pm

Together with you we will shoot down slices of the sun and cringe and night's bleeding embers, flaming death upon the floor in tiny droplets of blood and scream... "RED IS THE NIGHT!" In different languages, and cry false tears in our native tounge. Together, you and I, crestfallen angels will dance the song of gypsies and indians in the summer months... breath autumn, and pray to the heavens for a bit of idle satisfaction on a country nude beach. Five shades of nowhere on the highway to hell, so let's climb that pyramid of the sun, tequila shaken and spun, No rest til the job is done. We fly... night breeders, death birds of mexico city.We were the believers who saw the whole thing begin. The pretty girl with long dark hair, the funny smile and the glossy stare, came into town, and blew away as softly as the wind some breeze of blazed creation on a storm of ideas, and thoughts and retty phrases tied up in brown paper packages. A simple gathering of the spirits, the night before we died. All hail the amnerican night! You crooned at the moon, weary, drunk with poetiscism, and I cracked open your mind with a broken CD... spilled you out and made voices sing again. And the stage was floating, alit with flaming stars of the distant galaxies. The wolves bayed madly at the blue sunday moon, Until finally we gathered there, we gathered warm and fuzzy with the revolution. Warm... fuzzy, revolution, we gathered there before you and watched life make sense. Up there, we watched you sing, and we watched the night die away calmly, and the day fade into oblivion. We saw the stars realign on their own, a tangle of confusion. We sat there upon the chaos, and cried at the beauty. And you, beautiful and phosphorescent... you kept on singing until nothing mattered but the words.
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 16th, 2004, 9:26 am

he went to admiral farrigut academy
near my house
rich kids private school
with cannon in the yard next to
a large great big grey anchor from
some navy boat somewhere
this side of davy jones locker

split the scene
walked on through to
the other side
he lived

young bulgarian kid
just here six months
grooves on Jimbo M
hits the road for LA

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 16th, 2004, 5:46 pm

walking the technicolor streets of LA
made the gritty streets of east Baltimore seemed like a BW movie

I got tape of the movie The Doors I bought at GRASP for fifty cents I wonder if it works.

Joan Didion,
LA,
and The Doors,

unorthodox ku?
it does something for me
Break On Through To The Other Side
living in apartment around the JHU campus on Charles st with two student Buddhists, i mean college kids who had a little shrine and spent a lot of time chanting, me playing that song over and over.

Return to “~GO!”