Best Christmas/ wrist-??- now?

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
creativesoul

Best Christmas/ wrist-??- now?

Post by creativesoul » December 24th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Tropical Christmas is about wind and rain and storms.after many years and generations of family names and history which has been translated to English, from royal Hawaiian traditions, families of various Polynesians, Asians,Hawaiians, Chinese, japenese and the hoale or "stranger". Once you have allowed the aloha spirit within your soul, you have the native, of the land, the Ina" the experience of living on a small island in the pacific ocean will transform those that have never experienced circular thinking. Driving instructions are completely different because places have history. Sacred places allow for powerful prayers for the healing of all people everywhere.
This time of year can bring up such intense expectations, desires. Truth be known I don't really get it.my mother sends me u tube commercials of a doll I had when I was like 5. People just go crazy. There is just too much to want to give, and fear that there will not be enogh gasoline, cigs, food. I know that more than once I have been "brought back" from the emotional twilight zone by sun dancing, sweat lodges and countless prayers.
I had to give away everything I owned and come home to Kauai. I believe in love, in light, in spiritual healing. I have seen it happen. Over time I have seen the spirit world.
Sometimes people get confused and start believing what they think about themselves. The puffer fish is my favorite. Under water something freaks them out and the inhale and blow up. They have these very sharp teeth, and thorn like skin.
I have met human puffer fish. They are terrified in life, and try to "act cool". It doesn't work.
I believe that I am most like a frog, hopping and croaking. In some ways I feel like a turtle and quickly retreat into my shell when I get the notion.
Being human and spiritual has it's drawbacks!
At least I am not in a relationship with some shark from the bottom of the sea. There are still scars from my last escape. Christmas last year I was snowed in with the meanest, ugliest, abusive bastard I have ever met. I secretly vowed to leave Oregon and return to kauai after being gone 12 years.
I never knew that a human being could be that evil. My friend said" he knew exactly what he was doing the whole time"
my other friend says " we are all salvagable"
I have to out of surrvival believe he knew, that she is right. He did know. I was just the one that got away!
This season, this year..... I think about all the men, women and children that suffer from violence in the home.
I got no help at all worth talking about. The police changed my locks for free.
I was a trapped rat with a restraining order. I finally just had to ask myself " where was I the happiest?"
Kauai
two months later I was home.
Xmas
perhaps it is best left to those that understand insanity.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » December 25th, 2009, 1:18 am

so good to hear such a homecoming story. what a tale of courage to get out of unspeakable abuse into the welcoming arms of where you belong.

great announcement. bravo, creativesoul.
hugs and may this year be the door to all that you need to thrive

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » December 26th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Thank you for staying in touch.
Sometimes I look at your island on the map and I am surprised to see how many different islands there are. Some reserved for indigenous peoples only. I think that is cool. Happy to hear that you are home again.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » December 26th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Home is where the heart sings and the soul shines. Welcome back... and from a Texan - "howdy-loha!" ;)

Return to “~GO!”