Private beaches

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
creativesoul

Private beaches

Post by creativesoul » December 27th, 2009, 12:13 pm

We went to south shore, dirt roads to a beach that has stones of massive lava solidified in the ocean long before any of us were born. Surfer Johnny and I had run into each other after 12 years.
He is a rock solid hard body beautiful man, and the good fortune of making love after 12 years and his sweet love just made Christmas way more fun!
However, I live in a big beautiful house with a family, and thier three children. He had a child with a woman, moved "grandpa" in with them. This was a big mistake. Not that he had a child, but grandpa is a strange man. So suddenly he is calling me on my cell, telling me what he thinks Johnny needs. I told him " thanks for the call". I didn't mean it. So I took Johnny down to annini beach park where his friends were all camping and had to leave him there.
It is like 4 in the morning and I woke up cold, wondering if he is cold too. I just cannot given where I just came from and got out of, have surfer Johnny stay with me.
I am sad about that, we know each other so well. What is love?
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Return to “~GO!”