for you all

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
Axanderdeath

for you all

Post by Axanderdeath » January 28th, 2005, 11:47 pm

If you let your self go. If you just say "life is going to happen, and I might not lay down and let it, but what happens happens," well maybe you will be free. Freedom is a word that the dictator of the world uses, and your all smart you know who I mean. I have let go some what. Of the tight clenched shoulders and the hard beating brain in the morning. I have forgot about that to let the sweep of pure drunken m,ajic to come across and touch everything that is not taboo in one thousnadyears.

One thousand years for what soicial cahnge, unless god is looking down and smighting uswith his__and ior her mighty power__ ...

I like to drink. I like to drink and try to write but it ussally does not work, and although this may not be legible I thinkit is in working in the sese of what has not worked in the past.

As a writer have you ever though that you just have reache d that point where you can breeze through anything like Hemingway? Have you got to that point and found that you have nothing to say, or nothing to share that has not been before?

Have you sat down intending to write somthing great and profound and found it lame and pretensios in the end, are you self consionse about wrighting or should I say righting???

Listen. Listen to the sound of your un-adulterared and invaded mind, invaded with what should be and prosess, whitch I have knowlegde of believe itopr not, just let it go. If it is not a web site writer log or board, maybe? Maybe no... But if it is studio eight let her rip.!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 29th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Hemmingway writing his moveable feast in that second story room in paris one winter a thousand years ago, in the evening when he was done working for the day carefully putting the remaining oranges in his pocket so they would not freeze over night then going back out and walking home through the park after his one true sentence,

I prattle a lot but comeback and try to connect the dots, I pre fur the title "our dear leader" if you know who I mean

seems like the only time I want to punctuate anything is when I drink to get my courage up

lies all lies
I am as sober as a duck

Return to “~GO!”