Hang in there.... By tomorrow....

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 11th, 2005, 6:01 pm

My lady got a place to stay, a Christian rescue mission, small, her own space, ten bucks a day plus supportive care. We all signed a card for her and popped in some spare dollars. She is happy now, amen.

Why don't Buddhists make rescue missions?

Gypsytrucker, you are helping me to heal.

By the way, my distressed lady that we got her straight by stalling her discharge yesterday, her name is.....

LUCY!
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » November 11th, 2005, 10:36 pm

By the way, my distressed lady that we got her straight by stalling her discharge yesterday, her name is.....
After Alamo Rose had her stroke, I would have day mares about her wandering off one day and becoming a bag lady.

My distressed lady is very smart, not her fault she was born a woman. She is still young, she has fought the good fight. That young feminist of 1968. Living her worst day mare, under a man's thumb. I suppose it could have worked if the bear had not got that brain tumor. But maybe not. Maybe this is the way it should be.

There are 3,100 homeless Gulf veterans in Sanato. I suppose that is why California was so easy for me. Living on the beach, but I got a job, with a little help from my friends. I hope she keeps her space. Why don't they make rescue missions? No need. Buddhists are rescue missions.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 12th, 2005, 6:55 pm

what really happened on armissedus day
Well, I got a transfer in from a post-op floor at 6 pm. He lad a leaking colostomy that leaked shit all under his abdominal dressing. We took it off and there was shit over his entire belly, over his midline incision with staples and his retension sutures and his g-tube site that had an open area around it, old shit spread out like shit butter. Cheryl washed it all off with soap and water, took off the leaking old colostomy, washed it all again with hibiclenz, put on a new wafer and bag, then i put betadyne into the g-tube site and over the mid line incision then put a drain dressing on the drain and a non-stick telfa pad over the midline incision, paper tape. Had to write it up, and was also discharging a sweet lady, ocd depression, to a cab, then
got off at 8 pm and drove to the northeast end og Bayshore and drove all the way down to Gandy and saw nary a soul out there vigiling. But I had my VFP shirt and cap on and stopped off to get gas and into a circle k for a drink, a portaable walking vigiler. Peace.Jimbo Where the hell is pate riots point?
it was a letter to my vet peace amigos,
shit i tried but didn't cry
driving home took an hour
stop and go thru the city
across the gandy bridge
where i'd slept in my car at the fishing zone,
back when it was campy, man. like from
dec 26th 88 til april next year
woke up with the pelicans
memory mixed with humor and sadness

cruized home quite late
vet for peace awake past bedtime

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 13th, 2005, 10:54 am

I wrote a little piece on trailer park called I love my shit. That is about the way I feel about this crap i spontaneously type here.

The mundane details of our days, the sublime before our eyes. Watched a show on veterans day called Wounded in Action a Surgeons Journal. I saw surfer mike post the other day, wished him happy poppy day. I forgot to wish Cecil too. and Aone.

I can always flash back to that big turd san antonio rose left on that carpet. There were other times too, always treated it matter of factly, she was so ashamed.

The thing about the ocd depression A good reason to legalize medical maryjewwanna if you ask me.
woke up with the pelicans
memory mixed with humor and sadness
I like that take a way bit scooter did in go
take away my sorrow take away my joy

better to wake up with the pelicans
than to nap with the fishies?

I heard the Kansas school board not only voted evolution out, they redifined science to include the super natural?

that is the way it sounded to me

I like that black spirtual, "when I shall awake no more" sound like the buddhist enlightenment to me.

rambling fool this morning
unhooked from the pump
going to give it one more try
my sugar up way the hell and gone

two years I been in this little crib down the street from the Taj Mahal and by the main drag of the Southern Pacific. Rode my motorcycle down a two lane farm to market road headed right into the rays of the sun. When I find the courage to get it up to sixty five and take those curves, I will be at escape volocity. I don't want a pickle
free rice

I used to be smart

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 19th, 2005, 10:31 pm

what is the point of go?
alan watts used to recite a little poem about the centipede
stuck worrying which leg to move first, or something

what's the point of stop?

i put it into cruize control, set a speed a hair slower than the car in front of me, using formation trained visualz
drive out ahead and float

yeah

Return to “~GO!”