I miss the side long glances

Hang out. Talk trash.
SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 20th, 2010, 6:47 am

Had a dream about this teacher friend.

In the dream he was a teacher and I was, cause we were at a school function. I could never get close to him, everything done at a distance. In the dream he had his penis out on display.

The funny thing about dreams is there are different sets of rules or taboos, his having his penis displayed wasn't even against any set of rules there. It was just a beautiful penis, and we were glad he had it out like an ornament for all of us to view.

I kept looking at it, kept thinking to myself how many times within that hour or so that I stole a side-long glance, just to see it. It was really beautiful. The beautiful penis!

at the end of the night he'd approached me, still having it on display. He told me he needed help with his daughter's shoes; they were too small on her feet and he couldn't get them off of her.

That was my opportunity to get a close look-see at beauty.
Not every man is blessed with a good looking one.

As I help adjust her shoes, his wife walked up, his wife was a teacher too and had been making her social rounds. She saw me sitting next to his penis and she gave me a side-long glance that meant something like...Just look, don't touch.

Then they took their daughter and left.
That was it, just a night of looking.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 20th, 2010, 7:21 am

An older one I recall, which I've gone to sleep starting.

I'd just show up and sit down on the bleachers to watch the game, to watch the coach, then to watch the coaches talk about my sitting there on the bleachers.

He would approach me, if he had a spare moment and ask my name, "didn't he know me from somewhere or time..blah, blah. We'd have these flirtations.

His wife would surprise me by being there to coach the game too. And then I'd disappear in the crowd. Walk away against my wishes of what I had in mind before she'd showed her face to me.

I'd leave on a side-long glance in his direction.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 20th, 2010, 12:04 pm

The woman in the shadows
I can never see her face
It has been years since I dreamed about her.
Not many erotic dreams. Mostly I dream about trucks and getting lost. No shit. A common thread in my dreams seems to be wandering looking for somewhere. I had another last night but the details are gone. Reminds me of a bit about Osaka Castle for some reason.
"Like dew i was born
Like dew i vanish
Osaka Castle and all that i have ever done
Is but a dream
Within a dream"
—Shogun

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 20th, 2010, 12:30 pm

That dream wasn't erotic either. Actually it was more about how he was than anything. He didn't get up and walk around with it strut out, nothing to frighten, it was more a picture of his personality--sort of royalty; laid back and at ease, with it politely laid across in an ornamental fashion. Very gentlemanly.

And he seemed to have a good deal of manners, class, and style. :P
If I were to attempt to describe him, those are the words to come to mind.

I, too, was extremely lady-like, believe it or not.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 20th, 2010, 1:38 pm

You are right it was not erotic. I went off half cocked on it because I am always thinking about the erotic even if I don't dream about it.

Reminded me an of article by the woman who met her hero on a nude beach in California.
I tried like hell not to look at Spalding's crotch, but I couldn't help it. He was uncircumcised, and there were tiny globs of sunscreen lodged in his penis's various folds. But he was a better man than I; not once did I catch him sneaking a glance at my breasts.

http://dir.salon.com/story/mwt/feature/ ... index.html

myrna minkoff

Post by myrna minkoff » May 20th, 2010, 10:25 pm

so know it is safe to talk about those things
You what things I mean>>>
I think I have to disagree with myself. Sounds like an erotic dream to me kiddo
since his beautiful one eyed trouser snake was on display
I assume it was tumescent. Now Spalding's putz was just hanging there, all innocent and harmless with flecks of sun screen in the various folds. So here article had nothing to do with the erotic. It was purely literary. And innocent.

Well that's my opinion
On second thought

myrna minkoff

Post by myrna minkoff » May 20th, 2010, 10:27 pm

You are a classy dame Dame.
so I know it is safe to talk about those things
At least I hope so.

I think I have to disagree with myself. Sounds like an erotic dream to me kiddo
since his beautiful one eyed trouser snake was on display
I assume it was tumescent. Ready for a turn a bat.

But you wil notice Spalding's putz was just hanging there, all innocent and harmless with flecks of sun screen in the various folds. So her article had nothing to do with the erotic. It was purely literary. And innocent.

Well that's my opinion
On second thought

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 20th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Well, I'm not sure if erotic, I didn't go getting all thumped up, but true there was a difference cause this penis was beautiful as opposed to her unattractive description of Spaldings.

But, it was more like it being on the same scale as an expensive, gorgeous diamond ring, desired but...ornamental, which is the only way to explain it, I guess.
Sorry to disappoint.
I don't know if I'm in need of seeing uncircumcised again or globs of sun-screen..
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 21st, 2010, 12:06 am

It's a lot to think about. I wonder what Anais would think about about the meaning of the dream. She might say some men kings or some come circumcised mentally and bring to the bed-room. I'm not sure what she'd tell me.

Sleep well you.
Thanks for keeping up with me.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 21st, 2010, 1:03 am

Thanks
I had to take a DOT physical from a petite doctor in Dallas one time. I was telling the other drivers about it and they thought it was cool. It sure was not erotic for me. To save my dignity I tried to to make a joke. I told her that I used to be circumcised. She said it was the weight.

On the upside it was the most thorough prostate exam I ever had. My regular doctor had hands the size of hams. She was in there up to her elbow.

Good night sister.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 21st, 2010, 1:58 am

sorry this is getting pretty clinical.
I don't know why you say Spalding had an ugly penis
just because it was flacid I suppose.

I am trying to polish my shtick, my act, my humor.

I appreciate the audience.

One of these days I will experiment with sound files. I have pretty much given up on the written word. Way too late for that.

Spalding Gray’s path to enlightenment began with a long string of family pets that expired in just about every imaginable death scenario possible; and the balance of true emotional loss and pitch-black humor, will become a trademark of all of Gray's monologues.

The emotional arc from empathy to absurdity derived from the various ways in which his beloved pets die is delicately played by Gray, up and until the point that the pet corpses render the young Spalding numb.

Then in a somewhat awkward transition, Gray's attention shifts from death to sex (which may only be apparent when reading Sex and Death to the Age 14), illustrating the difference between stories written to be read, and stories written to be spoken and heard; luckily, those familiar with Spalding Gray's pitch-perfect comic timing and skill as a storyteller will hear the great orator's voice echoing through the pages.

It is also within this section of the monologue that the audience senses a mutually shared depression between Spalding and his mother; foreshadowing his inability to relate to the opposite sex. Where as the young Spalding's sentimental education regarding death began in heart-break and loss and ended in frigid indifference; sex and human relationships proved to be far more complicated; and thereby relatable to every human being in his audience.

Read more at Suite101: Sex and Death to the Age 14 by Spalding Gray: The First Monologue in the Arc of the Great Orator's Life Story http://performance-art.suite101.com/art ... z0oXaqQ4Sf

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 21st, 2010, 8:09 am

I never did see Spalding's, never been to that beach either, but the one I knew, well I couldn't talk to him.

We had a communication issue.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 21st, 2010, 8:32 am

language communication and jam
entropy drips from my fingertips
"Are you mad at me?"

Sorry
You mean you had a communications issue with the guy in your dream
Not me or Spalding I guess.
Last edited by stilltrucking on May 21st, 2010, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » May 21st, 2010, 8:46 am

sex is so fucking ludicrous for me
It is all I can do to keep from laughing when I hear the sound of my balls slapping against her vulva.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 21st, 2010, 2:21 pm

No, that's not what I was getting into either, didn't 'n'ever get that close to the guy in the dream for communication issues, never met spalding and you and I seem to say things just fine, but never close enough to know anything either. Who I was talking about has not much to do with it. la la la...
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “Trailerpark”