Looking for a sturdy mattress

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Re: Looking for a sturdy mattress

Post by SadLuckDame » March 12th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Well I try to track the napping and tab it up with other naps and then tie that up to what-nots and I've decided it is because of the gluten in foods.

I had a funny thought tonight about how you operate and than how I do (Of course I did. :P)
When you're writing in the boxes and connecting one box to another box by using links, etc. and making the novel

it is similar to how I connect the present stories in these boxes to a past story in a past box with a character who somehow always manages to connect with you and even though they are not the same stories they still are connected by this link that hadn't been posted in the box.

Magician! See!
I know more than you believe I know.
I found you elsewhere again tonight on a train that drives in women's fashions.
There I was all wrapped up to the muff in the fabrics. Should have seen me.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 13th, 2013, 9:25 pm

You see more than I see Dame, I see the Magician of Lublin, a spooky novel by I.B.Singer. A movie too but I can't speak to that. I have not wanted to see it because I have such vivid images in mind from the book I don't want to super impose a movie on them. .

oh yes the great studio hypertext trash novel. :D
The threads seem to twist and intertwine with the boards on studio eight, I give up a master plan I just look at the first page of my posts and see if they stay interlaced?
then I look at the next page to see what dropped off. The sock puppets make the whole hyptertext just about impossible, I think I need to back off them for awhile. Maybe I can still salvage something. Somewhere along the way I may redeem myself.

It is a good thing to have friends, even virtual ones.

thanks for the vote of confidence :P

you don't know firsty used to post here and on litkicks, great writer I thought.
i'm not sure what to say here, but i know it will come, because i will start typing and then my words will pretend to have had thoughts behind them.

which in fact is my point. words are not the communicator of thoughts. words, in many cases, particularly when spoken or written quickly, are the thought. often, before the words, the thought is so abstract that it is merely a drive, something which compels us to start typing or start talking. we do often speak before we think.

when someone speaks before thinking, two things become clear. 1, the person's intelligence becomes clear. one's off-the-cuff remarks can expose one's inner intelligence. it takes brains to put a sentence together, to compose a thought with words on the fly. if one's quick remarks are dumb, it's not because he didnt have time to compose them, it's because he's a moron. or, 2., the person's intentions become clear. it's one thing to identify what one wants to say, then what one feels one should say, then how to say what one means within the confines of how it will be interpreted. but with casual remarks, or very personal remarks, not from notes or composed speeches, we see one's inner soul. that soul, when revealed to be dark and creepy, cant be fixed with a recomposition of words, altho thats often attempted.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 5th, 2013, 9:08 pm

`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 5th, 2013, 9:34 pm

~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 9th, 2013, 8:52 pm

http://www.ecigarette-research.com/video1.htm
A video about electronic cig testing on cells comparing to tobacco smoking effect on cells.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 28th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Was thinking of watermelons and decided to go find Richard.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 4th, 2013, 10:10 pm

~Lewis Carroll

jackofnightmares

Post by jackofnightmares » May 5th, 2013, 5:43 am

a waking nightmaresaabout 200 dollar speeding ticket that won't go away so I decided to sleep on it, I keep hoping that it was just a bad dream.

dreamed about my brother and father and little sister

crazy mike dream his disease
if her were alive he would be 117 years old
thank heaven for little girls
poor old Freud

Such a small Beautiful little country Scotland
Only five million people smaller than Israel
lucky Scots they have managed to hold on to it
lucky they are not chosen to suffer like the Hebrew Children with a might smitey god to punish them
"Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect" Santayana The Idea of Christ in the Gospels

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 5th, 2013, 6:39 am

constantine

Post by constantine » May 5th, 2013, 8:17 am

he plays too rough for my taste - a tough deity to satisfy

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 5th, 2013, 7:31 pm

But watching a guy walking through the highlands and to see how desolate and deserted it is there. It once flourished with life and then it was given to the sheep, war and starvation.
http://www.robertburns.org.uk/Assets/Po ... hanter.htm
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 5th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Had to go check it out, the unicorn is listed as Scotland's national animal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_animals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn
~Lewis Carroll

constantine

Post by constantine » May 5th, 2013, 8:40 pm

should be called unihorns - i used to be a genius!

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 5th, 2013, 9:30 pm

I agree, but I never was genius. Maybe I had ya rub up on me once, makes sense. :P
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 24th, 2013, 9:23 pm

~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”