*228 Words (untitled)*

Post your poetry, any style.
mtmynd

*228 Words (untitled)*

Post by mtmynd » August 2nd, 2022, 9:18 am

• 228 Words (untitled)

a steed upon the pastures of tranquility running mightily towards the arcing sun setting once again as it has done since the pasture's grasses gave birth to the decadence of mammalian existence born of evolving masses whose lives are given freely towards the passage of consciousness from one life formed after another, ad infinitum, in a display of mystery that defies the logic and reasoning the mind has bestowed upon thought but yet triggers the amazement and awe to which we generously consume as nourishment to aid in our understanding and acceptance of that which we know is real but which defies all answers making processes within run double time, overtime and timeless time outs scored like games duplicating fragments of living within which we allow ourselves the time to play as does the steed at speed with the need to participate in this endless wonder we can only surrender to with grace and trust of being such as all life has done and shall do in the continuing birth, growth and death mantras heard throughout the universe as a singular prayer - the wholly AUM from which even nothingness arose in a sacramental acceptance of ONE, sensing godliness of unity as a delicate dance in a hypnotic swirl of life alive for living, knowing, understanding and becoming the ultimate mystery that comforts with bliss.

~~~~~*~~~~~
Cecil B. Lee

creativesoul

Re: *228 Words (untitled)*

Post by creativesoul » August 3rd, 2022, 3:10 am

Wow-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

saw

Post by saw » August 4th, 2022, 9:15 am

fast moving stream of consciousness
never slowing down from start to finish,
.....at times the best way to express yourself....
no calculation, sans the careful construction
swept up in the current, from mind to keyboard
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

mnaz

Post by mnaz » August 4th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Few "answers" are forthcoming, and they all lead to more questions.

sasha

Post by sasha » August 4th, 2022, 3:35 pm

I had a girlfriend who was really good at this kind of stream of consciousness writing. She encouraged me to try it, but I never got the hang of it.
"Falsehood flies, the Truth comes limping after it." - Jonathan Swift, ca. 1710

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » August 5th, 2022, 2:43 pm

sasha wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 3:35 pm
I had a girlfriend who was really good at this kind of stream of consciousness writing. She encouraged me to try it, but I never got the hang of it.
I've been able to do SOC only a very few times... and a few losers, i.e. sensless babbling. ;)
Thanks all ... appreciated!

Return to “Poetry”