calling out truckin and joker

Hang out. Talk trash.
stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 18th, 2005, 1:24 pm

I don't know my real name, it was given in yiddish named after the man in the avatar. the closest english equivelent is jackie.
I was born on pearl harbor day 1940. There are two life times between us. I have a tendency to spell the same way Geoff does I use word play to spell when i can't think of it. but i make the same mistakes over and over, feul for fuel stuff like that, not sure if it is age related. I am trying to be a more careful writer, careful when I post to creative for example but here on trailer park I just let it all hang out. Who cares how to spell Reminisce. When I have an open text box and the words are coming faster than my fingers can type I don't want to break my stream of thought to look up the spelling. I can always seem to follow what you say regardless of typo's or mis spellings (how do spell mispelling)

just hammer, I don't know how well we get along, you just keep me writting and I have come to appreciate that.

K&D

Post by K&D » September 18th, 2005, 4:54 pm

keep you writting...why do you write?

i mean i love to write but i never worry about having someone ecourage me, you know i write if i want to...i guess i allow you to have someone to write too. i don't know what i'd do without my teacher, you know the old man...because i write him sometimes twice + a week..kind of like what were doing here actually.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 18th, 2005, 5:28 pm

well we keep posting back and forth here, I suppose that is writting is it not?

K&D

Post by K&D » September 18th, 2005, 5:39 pm

yeah but that didn't answer my question...why do you write?
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 18th, 2005, 8:12 pm

I don't think I will write anymore for awhile.

K&D

Post by K&D » September 18th, 2005, 8:49 pm

dude, you are so random...what the fuck are you talking about? you won't write for a while...what does that mean?
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 19th, 2005, 3:05 am

http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4488

http://www.wgbh.org/cainan/article?item_id=1826538

I am worried about you.

Why do you even bother to read anything I write?

K&D

Post by K&D » September 19th, 2005, 11:29 am

how is it, that because you guys are old that somehoe you sitting around reading eachothers writting is fine and dandy but when a younger girl does it that means there is something wrong with her?

yabyum's younger, he does it, radbag? how old is he, or what about geoff? isn't he young...the one that always talks about women troubles?

i iread because it fills the time, i don't like to watch t.v., i don't often like to sit around and do nothing. i like communicating a lot, i mean i talk a lot you know that. i also like to listen a lot.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 19th, 2005, 12:07 pm

what i meant sparky is that you always have issues with me. Why don't you just ignore me?

Most of the time I have to explain myself to you. We keep going over the same ground over and over.

Maybe it just me, because you seem to get along fine with every one else here.

I have told you my name before, I have told you why I write before. I am so much older then you yet my memory seems to be better. I am worried about you being stressed. I do not want to add to it. Because I am a grouchy old man.

peace

K&D

Post by K&D » September 19th, 2005, 12:53 pm

see this is what confuses me, i don't have a problem with you...bad memory, goes with the whole dyslexic thing...i think maybe you get confused because i curse a lot but this is just my youthfull ways i quess. hell i really like you truckin, i push everybodies buttons everyonce and a while, and not intentionally either, me and dor get into little tiffs all the time, but its just thinking about things...i'm not mad at you, i'm just forgetfull...i'm not stressed either...anyways i got to go to history of world cinema...will reread my post latter to see where your getting all this, about me having issues with you. the hand puppets thing, was something i needed to adjust to but other then that i see no problem. and now i'm fine with the hand puppets.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 19th, 2005, 1:02 pm

that is what I meant by I appreciate you, this back in forth that keeps me typing, exposing my thoughts to myself. Just remember I am wired wrong, I make a lot of dumb mistakes in what I say to people, my brother jitterbug is kind to a fault, I am honest to a fault, so our mother used to say. Aspergers makes for inappropriate remarks. Dsylexia I had no idea it affected memory, I will try to be more tolerant, more compassionate, more patient, but diabetes can make for some black moods. I want to live another five years if I take my time.

As far as the hand puppets go, there are others here using them too, I try not to blow anybodies cover, but sometimes I get aggravated. Maybe that is their point. Did you ever see Jeriamiah Johnson. Where the indian chief tells he that a man is judged by his enemies? The Sioux were as powerful an enemy as a man could have which meant he was a powerful man himself

dam I screwed that up not sure you can follow it late for work got to go

you know I love u sparky in a silicon virtual grand daddy kind of way.
got any older sisters or aunt's back home. don't forget above all I am a dirty old man. still

K&D

Post by K&D » September 19th, 2005, 7:54 pm

dyslexics have troubles with names and numbers, basicly anything that doesn't have a visual connotation. they generally have a hard time having an understanding of anything none visual.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 20th, 2005, 12:37 pm

we are pole opposites

my weakness is your strength

your weakness is my strength

dyslexia/asperger

K&D

Post by K&D » September 20th, 2005, 12:49 pm

you sprinkle the holy water? what does asperger mean?

funny how for a while you didn't know if you could trust me or whether we got along...now i'm like a daughter to you? that was quite a shift.

i don't really get about us being pole opposites, my weakness is your strength etc...would you mind elaborating? i have to go talk about plato, talk to ya latter.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 20th, 2005, 2:04 pm

what it means is that we can't communicate
Poor Zeus they had to chop his head open because his daughter was giving him a hell of a head ache

I Always try to be helpful

let me know if you got any more questions cause I dam sure got all the answers :?:

Return to “Trailerpark”