My Scooter

Hang out. Talk trash.
gypsyjoker

My Scooter

Post by gypsyjoker » October 30th, 2005, 11:00 pm

My first motorcycle. No idea where the gear shift is.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 30th, 2005, 11:17 pm

cool.
did you find it yet?

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » October 30th, 2005, 11:30 pm

Happy judih. Really happy. But still scared of it.

speaking of fear.
I tried a couple times to GO tonight. Mark had a bit about words like drums. Couldn't find it. Tried to post but it didn't sound right. Thinking about the old black and white B movies about deepest darkest Africa. How scared I got when the drums started up. The scene after some great white hunter has broken a taboo. They are sitting around the campfire and laughing at silly native superstitions and then the drums.
Free Rice

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 31st, 2005, 12:02 am

yes, i know that drum dread.

Often during movies, i need to plug out the sound just so i can watch the action without freaking.

Go-ing is good. Go whenever possible - it's good for getting the Go in you going

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » October 31st, 2005, 12:53 am

I cried the first time I saw a Three Stooges movie. Did not know it was supposed to be funny when one hit the other over the head with a sledge hammer.
Free Rice

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 31st, 2005, 10:25 am

my brother learned how to beat me up from watching the 3 Stooges...that poking in the eye thing really made a big impression with him, but he wanted me to poke him in the eye - i couldn't do it, and i'd struggle to hold my finger away from his grasp!

(3 yrs younger than me, he's still a big kid, and the 'beating up' part of our relationship has melted into continual laughter)

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » October 31st, 2005, 5:36 pm

I am glad to hear he is ok. My baby sister could kick my a$$ from the time she was three.

so weird I thought your baby brother got ate by a shark. you must have been joking :shock:
Last edited by gypsyjoker on November 14th, 2005, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Rice

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » November 1st, 2005, 11:39 am

my baby brother first knew he was going to work in the film business when he was an usher at a theatre showing Jaws. (an extra long run)

So, you were close........

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » November 1st, 2005, 12:49 pm

I read a bit about Hemingway, said he wrote about the power relationship between men and women. Brother's and sisters my thought model for equality.
Free Rice

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » November 13th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Wow. I just saw this pic now....great photo still.....how's the ride?
How fast?
Someday maybe you could take me for a ride on it, go really really fast and scream for joy in wild harmony.......

Actually, i'm kinda scared of motorbikes.
But when I was a drinker and a regular at the buckaroo tavern in Seattle I used to ride all the time with drunken hell's angels. We'd go careening around chuckanut drive, leaning over real hard on the curves.
Man. When I was drunk I could do anything!
:D
Sure do dig that picture tink!
H 8)

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 13th, 2005, 11:40 pm

I tell you hester it is beautiful, I been getting it into 5th gear finally, no windshield or helmet, fifty feels like a hundred. I got so far to go, my brother got one when he was in his sixties too, now he is in his seventies and still rides, hell he races, last week he was at the big race track in Las Vegas learning to do wheelies at 80 mph and run 150 mph on the straights. He assures me that he is way behind everyone else, but i think he just don't want me to worry about him. I told him if he wins any races I will shoot him. That is his ninja bike in the back ground.

I don't have no plans to race, but cruising is on my aggenda.
Someday maybe you could take me for a ride on it, go really really fast and scream for joy in wild harmony.......
You betcha hester, going to ride out and find that little club you sing at. I hope I don't embarass you when I start howling at the moon while you sing.

I know what love is now hes, I love my motorcycle. Best thing that has happened to me since sailboats.
free rice

I used to be smart

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » November 17th, 2005, 3:47 am

Now you be careful on that thing, Jackson.......
Check One:
_Yes, I would like to receive information on Nigerian Oil Investments
_Yes, I would like to receive information on pyramid and triangle-based investment opportunities

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 18th, 2005, 7:26 am

thrid degree burn on my right leg from the exhaust. I don't think I will ride again wearing shorts. Body consciousness, makes me feel alive but I still don't have a "feel" for it. Trying to get to a point when I am not "thinking" about the curves. Funny when I first started trying to "analyze" the curve, the bike leaning one way and me the other. Wish I had a video of it.
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Trailerpark”