A sad sad state of affairs

Hang out. Talk trash.
sooZen

A sad sad state of affairs

Post by sooZen » September 20th, 2004, 9:55 pm

Dear Scoot,

Every Monday night Cec and I and some friends go eat at our neighborhood Mexican food joint, Kiki's. Across the street on the same corner is the Joker Bar. The owner is an old biker dude who we call Superman. Superman got his name from flying over handlebars. Heck, he even ran into the back of our car one time and took a gentle leap, before we got to know him. He rides an old hog, all white in color. It is an old bike but well loved and cared for and looks much better than Superman does. Superman likes to sit out in front of his bar watching the world go by when business is slow and business is usually slow... We always wave as we come out of Kiki's to SM as he sits by his door, his Harley on the corner next to him. We did the usual wave and Cec hollared, "Did you go to the bike rally in Ruidoso this last weekend?" "Hell NO!!!" he shouted back, "There are only yuppies there anymore, no scootertrash!"

So scoot, my question is, where have all the scootertrash gone? Are they all old bikers who own run down bars painted dark purple?
Inquiring minds (and empty ones) want to know...

Yours in spirit,
SooZen

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » September 21st, 2004, 4:09 am

Yes Virginia...er, Soozen, there is Scootertrash..but sadly, like Superman said, they couldnt make it to Ruidoso for the run. Seems they were unavoidably detained...But I'm sure they're gonna be back on the streets and roaring your way in about sixty days give or take a few for "goodtime"

stilltrucking

haiku

Post by stilltrucking » November 25th, 2004, 2:14 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on December 23rd, 2004, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 25th, 2004, 2:59 am

stilltrucking.

would you like a haiku board?

let me know....

i'll set it up for you.

stilltrucking

not me

Post by stilltrucking » November 25th, 2004, 9:54 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on December 23rd, 2004, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scootertrash

Re: not me

Post by Scootertrash » November 26th, 2004, 4:26 am

stilltrucking wrote: I am going to start posting more of my mangled haiku though.
Don't forget to enter the

Trailer Park

Thanksgiving Weekend Haiku Contest!

Return to “Trailerpark”