Caught in a self-made trap.

What in the world is going on?
hester_prynne

Caught in a self-made trap.

Post by hester_prynne » December 5th, 2007, 4:21 am

So now we've caught GWBush in a lie, a lie similar to the one he told us about Iraq regarding Iran, and still even this is not enough to impeach this gang of thugs? What the hell is going on folks? He should be out TODAY. They misrepresented the truth in order to attack Iraq and this leaves no doubt, it's red handed, on tape, Bush lying! Claiming a world war III!!!!!
Why isn't he being impeached and charged with treason? He, and his whole administration?
Why!
WHY?????????
WHY???????????????????????????

H 8)
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 5th, 2007, 5:42 am

What did he say about Iran? What's the new similar lie? What did he say about World War 3?

Haven't watched the news lately. Too depressing.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » December 5th, 2007, 2:13 pm

auch...no idea... I was concentrated in Chavez last days..

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 5th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Where the heck is Monica Lewinsky when we need her?

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » December 6th, 2007, 10:24 pm

He fucking LIED to this country again, but this time there is visible proof of it!!!!! A report released on Tuesday concludes that Iran stopped it's nuclear weapons program in 2003!!!!!!! Bush knew this, and so did Cheney, yet they were touting Iran as a threat to us, suggesting WWIII might be coming!

I don't understand why the bush admin hasn't been arrested by the police or the Army Generals, as they are proven treasoners and liars.

How can it be that they will put people in jail for having some cannibus on them, yet let criminals like George bush and his clan run free among us, even ruling us?

The government process really has become a joke. Money, and no money.
That's all it is.....

H 8)
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 7th, 2007, 10:17 am

It just seems like he lied Hester. After reading Stephen Hadley and John Bolton's explanation I can see that Bush is an honorable man.

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » December 7th, 2007, 3:40 pm

On Pearl Harbor Day:

Oddly enough, Hester, in the Lewis Carroll world of international politics, the CIA revelations ( and, as you pointed out-- another BUSHKO lie exposed . . .) have prompted an odd response from Israel: to threaten Iran with military action . . .

Story ( from Reuters) here:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/isr ... 21134.html

Judge John Sirica once published a book about Watergate and the outcome of those events called NOT ABOVE THE LAW.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... -9,00.html

But BUSHKO has a different idea.

While a drug addict knocking over a liquor store could get five years hard jail time, BUSHKO arranges it otherwise for his buddies:

http://infowars.net/articles/july2007/030707Libby.htm

--Z

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » December 7th, 2007, 5:04 pm

I suppose I should add to our shopping list the current revelation of the CIA destroying the videotapes of "harsh interrogation" ( read: torture).

A "necessary step" to "preserve national security" as Michael Hayden said?

( article below has a different point of view-- and more links)

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/12/0 ... ion-tapes/

--Z

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 7th, 2007, 5:32 pm

Hester I don't get the connection to NIxon. This is different because Nixon was not above the law, but it looks like Bush is. If it helps you get through the night to dream about Bush getting impeached I am all for it. It could happen, I have no idea how short of a picture of him and an intern getting it on featured on the front page of the washingtonpost. Man I miss Hunter S Thompson.
Last edited by stilltrucking on December 8th, 2007, 12:41 am, edited 8 times in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 7th, 2007, 6:00 pm

speaking of Nixon
and my geezer memory
I miss hunter S thompson
Is Nixon, “Human”? Probably so, in the technical sense. He is not a fish or fowl. There is nor real argument about that. Most juries would accept, prima facie, the idea the President of The United States is a mammal.

He is surely not an Insect; and not of the Lizard family. But “human” is something else. A mammal is not necessarily human. Rodents are mammals. An extremely intelligent Bayou Rat called “Honeyrunner” was once elected to the city council in Defuniak Springs, Florida. Nobody called him “human,” but they say he did okay on the job.

It would take a really sick and traitorous mind to cmpare the President of the United States to A Bayou Rat, regardless of intelligence. So maybe El Ropo was right. By almost any standard of responsible journalism the President must be referred to as “human,” It is one of theose ugly realities—like the amnesty question—that we will all have to face & accept.

Hunter S Thompson From “Fear and loathing: Corrections, Retractions, Apologies, Cop-Outs, Etc a 1972 memo to Rolling stone edior J S Werner. Reprinted in harpers magazine 11/07/07
like the amnesty question

not sure what immunity an ex president has, a lot I bet, wouldn't it be nice if he could be tried for something after he leaves next year.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 7th, 2007, 6:54 pm

What's the point?

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » December 8th, 2007, 11:29 am

ST:

It's too late to impeach-- I agree . . .

--Z

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 8th, 2007, 12:29 pm

Well maybe if it was a male intern. I am not sure about that.

I have heard quotes from little old ladies with tattoos on their arms sitting at their Mahjong games down in their retirement homes in Florida say, "this is worse"

I been hearing a lot about Romney being a Mormbot, don't hear nothing about the senate majority being one too. That cracker head has got to go.
I am hoping for two thirds in the senate majority after the 2008 elections. It will take three fifths in the house I think. It will take those kinds of numbers to roll back some of the damage Bush has done, and maybe just maybe Bring this administration to justice

Thinking about hunter's comment about amnesty for Nixon. Maybe there will be a chance to hold bush accountable after the election, Cheney too, I want to see him live a long time with that dickey heart of his. I hear the prisoners in federal penitentiaries receive excellent medical care and live longer than the average citizen. I maybe making that up but it seems I have read somewhere about the increasing cost of caring for geezers in jail.

Those are my happy thoughts for the day,

I was listening to the sound track to Oh Brother Where Art Thus this morning. I remember you saying you played the mandolin. Do you have any music you can share?

Damn Kerouac driving me to despair, that son of bitch could hear the music.

Just a GO Norman
A couple of thoughts might knock together
Just in a morning malaise
Almost dizzy
With something
Could be the flu
This
Typing analgesic
Thus does grammar make cowards of us all?

Just cyber Tex
Puckered up in Texas.

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » December 8th, 2007, 2:44 pm

(paste)

I was listening to the sound track to Oh Brother Where Art Thus this morning. I remember you saying you played the mandolin. Do you have any music you can share?

( end paste)

Try Dan Tyminski's records if you like the O Brother music. Also the Nashville Bluegrass Band. Both wonderful groups.

Dan is the guitar player and duet singer ( also lead) in Alison Krause's group, UNION STATION. Dan did all the singing for George Clooney in the movie, including I AM A MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW . . .

http://www.amazon.com/Alison-Krauss-Uni ... 116&sr=8-5

also try this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Carry-Across-Moun ... 288&sr=8-1

Just search Alison Krause on Amazon.com and you'find a good deal of her stuff. She just made a new CD with Robert Plant that sounds good-- what I've heard on the radio.

Also try these-- if you've got a good high-speed connection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Rg4vgr ... re=related

My own personal favorite by UNION STATION-- which demonstrates the almost superhuman polish and beauty of their ensemble together with Alison's beautiful singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp1Z_HYr5Z0

Genius multi-instrumentalist/singer/songwriter Tim O'Brien sings one of his own songs I find very moving-- right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomZH3gU ... re=related

Happy, happy and peace,

--Z

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » December 9th, 2007, 7:43 am

When Nixon cast the long shadow of his destructiveness over the Repbluberican party. It ruined it so much that Reagan and all the others had to be careful about what they all did during their presidencies. If they hadn't there would had been more resginations because of it. Hence why they get rid of the evidents before so it doesn't see the light of day. But this time it won't work because the people will get fed up with and finally demand an end to it at last. I predict that there will be a resignation from the Son Of A Bush and Dickheaded Cheaney come next year. This country needs that type of an upheaval in order to set things right again.
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 24th, 2009, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”