"A giant vulva bicycle taxi hits the streets of Finland

Hang out. Talk trash.
gypsyjoker

"A giant vulva bicycle taxi hits the streets of Finland

Post by gypsyjoker » June 5th, 2008, 8:47 am

A giant vulva bicycle taxi hits the streets of Finland

We were just alerted, via Metafilter, to one of the more unusual means of transport I've ever seen: a bicycle taxi topped with a giant vulva. Look at the photo*. I can't make this shit up.
(*Do not click on this link at work unless you are prepared to explain to your boss why you are checking out photographs of an enormous rubber vagina.)

The best part about that particular article is that it was written in Finnish and translated for me by the Internet. I hear technology is getting better, but for the moment, I wouldn't give up your Rosetta Stone. To quote:
"According to the Mobile Female Monument has been surreal, and at the same time, a very humane work of art, which speaks the same time as the public the personal status. Far from view, wheeled vehicle crossing gogolilainen jättiläisnenä reveal a closer as seen from a woman's synnytyselimiksi. Pale invite passers-by ryömimään in the book and the birth there again."
But at least that selection is better than another Internet-produced quote. After claiming that "art has become much more diversified, then golden," my Google translator asserts that "Cunt brings the art of anything."

the rest of the story
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

the mingo

Post by the mingo » June 9th, 2008, 8:27 am

"Cunt brings the art of anything"
i coughed up my coffee and choked on my smoke - now i'm trying to wipe the tears from my eyes and the splatter off my 'puter...that is so precisely rich i can't stand it...so good...so very very good...not even bukowski could pull this one off...i put my coffee cup down...way way down...i can't go near it...not now...maybe not ever...i gotta change my tshirt too...i hope i remember to do that before i go out to get gas & turn my timesheets in down to the office....the internet is a bad weenie beenie...ya sign up and pay for the privilege and it brings stuff like this to your door...it only takes it the smallest piece of a nano moment to change your whole life...haha hoho hehe...
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » June 25th, 2008, 12:27 am

Happy you got a laugh out of it mingo.

I used to like this board a lot.

Anything goes.

You never know where you might here a kind word.

Scooter gave me one once when I needed one bad.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

the mingo

Post by the mingo » June 27th, 2008, 1:41 pm

...sorry I didn't get back to ya on this,gypsy j...things have been popping around my lodge...ya get busy sometimes just watching the rearview mirror...wait i gotta go roll up my windows the rain has begun...brb...ok..thunder's been prowling 'round for awhile now but it don't start raining 'til I sit down to write...& soon I have to make up something for lunch for work...I was reading something you wrote in another area about Christian koans that I wanted to respond to but I realized it was gonna take a lot of typing (work) so I cut myself a big piece of slack on that one...I think I know what you're talking of about a good word...you're right. had a few of those myself. hope I gave a few out too. sometimes I think we say things unawares of how they will be taken and find out later that they were taken as something good even though we had no conscious intention of that when we spoke...I've always had the notion that no matter how high our thoughts reach or how expansive our understandings might be there is always something greater going on...well,nothing in the fridge for sandwiches except cheese so cheese is what it will be...outta here gypsy j... ...
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 2nd, 2008, 9:11 pm

Speaking of lunch
http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13280

I felt sorry for the wolfe

Return to “Trailerpark”