MY OPINION

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Bryan

MY OPINION

Post by Bryan » January 11th, 2005, 4:56 pm

ok so I think WOMEN SUCK

no offense ladies

anyway so here is my rant why do people lie so god damn much????

it's disgusting really people lie and for no obvious reason outside of dragging you along for your own selfish motives i.e. it is easier
people just make me disgustingly sick lying for no reason, dragging people along when there is no interest at all and then in the end still dont have balls to tell you the truth.

I'm a sucker for the truth I thrive on it I have this uncanny ability to know what people are thinking or doing without them saying anything or me seeing it I just know and when I put it to the test i'm rarely wrong.

so what lies have you told

why did you tell them?

would you do it again?

oh and did I mention WOMEN SUCK!

no offense to any ladies out there who dont suck i'm just a little jaded right now :)
I invite you all to come share your works with us at sorrows corner a growing community of poetry

www.sorrowscorner.forumup.org/

perezoso

Post by perezoso » January 11th, 2005, 5:03 pm

It's not their fault, any more than Munchkins could be blamed for their actions, since they were summoned up by the Wicked Witch of the East.....

Ho's are just another manifestation of the Great Whore of Babylon, who's under the Boss, Beezlebub hisself..

or, perhaps, they just lazy, semi-insane female primates in need of the alpha baboon....

flash a coupla veintes in their face, and most'll change their tune, for a few minutes at least, lad

abcrystcats

Post by abcrystcats » January 11th, 2005, 10:17 pm

So ... a woman lied to you.

People lie " for no obvious reason outside of dragging you along for your ("their" I think you meant) own selfish motives."

That is why people lie.

Men lie too, for your information, and for the very reasons you noted above. "I love you" is the classic male lie to get a woman into bed, but if I had the time and inclination I could write pages of male lies that I have been privy to over the course of my life.

People just ... do. They lie. There is no remedy for it that I've found except getting super-objective and not allowing yourself to be sucked into the vortex. If you do not allow yourself to be deceived, then it cannot happen. That usually means developing a set of skills you didn't have before, and a very thick hide.

I've never lied about my feelings to anyone. I've never strung anyone along, either. That is because I'm not good at it. I can't stomach it. Concealing my feelings is nearly impossible for me, especially in intimate relationships. The other problem is that I almost ALWAYS know what I want.

That's an issue with many women. Lots of women find it very easy to deceive themselves (lie to themselves) about what they want, first. After that, what you say to the man isn't a lie, it's the "truth." The way it looks to them is that they're not LYING, they just didn't know what they really wanted.

I don't know what your specific situation was, but the only thing I can add is GET USED TO IT. People lie. They do. Consider it your present and future job to sort through the stuff people say before it gets to your heart. Sounds like you have already have the basic stuff to make this happen. My condolences anyways.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » January 11th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Conversation with my mom.
Mom: "Everyone lies."

Me: "Why?"

Mom: "Because there is
a sucker born
every minute, stupid."

Since the beginning of the week, (that would be yesterday), I've been lied to at least once every 5 minutes I bet. Turn on the TV. Lies. Turn on the radio. Lies. Read the paper. Lies. Your landlord, or mortgager, liars. Your friendly grocer. Liar. Your utility providers. Liars.

As far as between men and women in a relationship? Woe ho, now there's a fertile ground for all kinds of liars.
I've lied to get laid.
Been lied to to get laid too.
I've used men.
Been used myself too.

These days, I can be truthful about my lies.
Lemons to lemonade.

Welcome to real life kid.
Have a cigar?

:) 8) h

knip

Post by knip » January 12th, 2005, 9:16 am

i prefer that my women suck

BA-DA-BOOM

seriously folks...

although i've met some conniving women, i've met some conniving men, too...my wife has connived and so have i

i doubt many of us has the objectivity required to discern who connives more, so i choose to call it a draw

singlemalt

Post by singlemalt » January 12th, 2005, 10:35 am

Here's the deal. . .

You need to get laid.

This is the short term solution to your problem. Don't do anything silly like fall in love, this will not cure you. I repeat, do not fall in love. This will only make your short term problem get worse. Why? Becuase when the love is over, it just gets worse. That's why. Long term, if you can make it work, then ok.

You see, we're kind of like junkies. We need our fix and then everything will be ok. So, to cure what ails you, get laid.

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » January 12th, 2005, 10:39 am

good advice, malt

and also you might remember bryan

that five fingered mary never lies
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

BuddhistPunk

Post by BuddhistPunk » January 12th, 2005, 10:48 am

five fingered mary never lies
I like that.

You know Bryan, if you lie on your arm until it goes dead and then spank your monkey it'll feel like someone else is doing it.

Wham bam thank you palm.
Who are you and how did you get in?
I'm a locksmith and I'm a locksmith!

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » January 12th, 2005, 10:51 am

To extend and annotate "singlemalt" and to quote Billy Crystal:

"When I was younger and very sexually active I carried a photograph of my hand around in my wallet . . ."

--Z

perezoso

Post by perezoso » January 12th, 2005, 1:23 pm

Or recall the journey to self-awareness of Signiore Pinocchio, by which he came to realize that he was made not from flesh, but from wood:

His hand caught on fire.......

Nice to see the Deep Thoughts of singlenote again tho...some of us have been missing the Clff Cleven of Litkicks

...and from Bierce, an old Cliff Cleven hisself:

WOMAN
n. An animal usually living in the vicinity of Man, and having a rudimentary susceptibility to domestication. It is credited by many of the elder zoölogists with a certain vestigial docility acquired in a former state of seclusion, but naturalists of the postsusananthony period, having no knowledge of the seclusion, deny the virtue and declare that such as creation's dawn beheld, it roareth now. The species is the most widely distributed of all beasts of prey, infesting all habitable parts of the globe, from Greenland's spicy mountains to India's moral strand. The popular name (wolf-man) is incorrect, for the creature is of the cat kind. The woman is lithe and graceful in its movement, especially the American variety (Felis pugnans), is omnivorous and can be taught not to talk. — Balthasar Pober.

Bryan

Post by Bryan » January 12th, 2005, 2:37 pm

wow what graphic feedback awesome people notice me here :)
anyway I was just really venting from what yesterday seemed to be a devastating breakup but today it seems to be a revealing promise for future endevours.

I dont deal with life very well or relationships this was only the second "serious" relationship I had since Amy died the first one where I actually cared about the outcome I'm better now though :)
I invite you all to come share your works with us at sorrows corner a growing community of poetry

www.sorrowscorner.forumup.org/

perezoso

Post by perezoso » January 12th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Man, with your level of psychological insight, maybe you could get hired as a writer's assistant on the Ricky Lake show?

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 12th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Hey Bryan... don't mind Mizzter Pere-soso... he's our resident Don Rickles

You may be too young to remember him.... the stand-up insult comic king of Vegas.

--------

Sir Pere - next slam wins ya the new avatar! Betchya can't wait! ;)

perezoso

Post by perezoso » January 12th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Gettin' yr hypocrite censor act on are ya, Doe? Don't you have time to work on yr Art Linkletter contest entry?

No Don Rickles-- more like Pope, Voltaire and Bierce--ever read 'em?.

YR just another online control freak

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 12th, 2005, 4:06 pm

LOL!!! Yeah right.

I'm the most unhypocritical person you are ever likely to meet. I say what I mean. I'm honest to a fault.

I am in control of my life and I don't like to be around people who insult other people. *shrug*

If the insults are meant to be humor, then it's like a Don Rickles routine and that's the only way it would be acceptable.

Pope? No. I'm not a Catholic. I don't even have a rosary. ;)

Voltaire? - Isn't that the name of an Electric Company? I think I read their brochure.

Bierce?- LR just bought another 12-pack. Want one? Come on over!

:twisted:

Return to “General Discussion”